All Topics / Overseas Deals / Trump and Buffett, best way to short the dollar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Joel.MacdonaldJoel.Macdonald
    @joel.macdonald

Why are billionaires Buffett and Trump bullish on real estate right now?

Interesting article I picked up from “The Real Estate Guys Blog”

Discussion on inflation and possible hyperinflation in the US, and why the best thing to do right now is go out and buy a home on finance.

http://www.americanrealestateinvestments.com.au/2012/06/10/conversations-with-warren-buffett-donald-trump/

Profile photo of worldinvestorworldinvestor
    Participant
    @worldinvestor

I guess they both have a vested interest in keeping the positive spin…… but I will buy this

The foreclosure inventory remains high. Why does this matter? First, the people living in those houses haven’t yet joined the renter population. As they do, there will be more demand for rentals. And as those properties work their way into the market, they’ll keep prices down. That’s good if you want to acquire properties at good prices (value investing). If you’re a buyer of investment real estate, how long do you want the sale to last? For us, we hope the sale lasts awhile, so we can stock up!

Profile photo of Ziv Nakajima-MagenZiv Nakajima-Magen
    Participant
    @zmagen
    worldinvestor wrote:
    I guess they both have a vested interest in keeping the positive spin…!

Not to mention a vested interest in keeping the foreclosures coming, so prices keep down and they can keep picking up them cherries

Ziv Nakajima-Magen | Nippon Tradings International (NTI)
    http://www.nippontradings.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Ziv Nakajima-Magen - Partner & Executive Manager, Asia-Pacific @ NTI - Japan Real-Estate Investment Property

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.