All Topics / Value Adding / tile resurface/respray

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ygue6072ygue6072
    Participant
    @ygue6072

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has had any dealings with bathroom tile resurfacing/respraying companies (in Sydney, NSW). Does anyone have any comments? recommendations?
    We are beginning a small renovation and are unsure wether we should tackle the bathroom in the renovation or leave it another 5 or so years. Looking at other options such as resurfacing and not sure if this is worth it and how long they usually last.

Thanks,
    Yulia

Profile photo of wisepearlwisepearl
    @wisepearl

it depends on your intent with the property. are you renovating to sell or renovating to sttract a better rent? if you’re going to keep it as a rental for some time i would probably avoid the tile resurfacing. be aware its only for walls, not possible to use the paint to resurface floors. If you’re renovating to sell then its a cheap way to give existing tiles a brighter facelift for the sale.

Profile photo of ygue6072ygue6072
    Participant
    @ygue6072

Thanks for that info. I wasn't aware that it was only for walls and after doing some more research have decided that at this point it is not for us.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.