All Topics / Heads Up! / Canberra June meeting – with Nathan Birch!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of CanberraClaireCanberraClaire
    Participant
    @canberraclaire

Okay Canberra locals, it's time to get excited. We have a lovely guest travelling hundreds of kms just to speak to us. Nathan Birch. If you haven't heard of him before, take a quick look around at other posts in this Heads Up topic and you'll see he's a Sydneysider. Now it's your turn to take the opportunity to come along and hear him speak.

When: Tuesday 19th June, 7:30pm
    Where: Civic library, which is in Civic Square on London Cct in the city.
    Cost: gold coin entry to cover room hire costs. Bring a coffee mug too (if you remember!).

What you can expect: Nathan says… "I will be discussing what I have been up to over the first 50% of 2012, properties I have purchased, the numbers of each deal and how I have turned a profit from these in my standard <moderator: delete language> approach. I will also be discussing how I have been able to build a portfolio of over 50 buy and hold properties (generating over $100,000pa passive income) along with renovating properties where I generate more than $50,000 profit per month. I will share how I generate the equivalent to the average annual Australian wage in my 4 week reno process. How to protect your portfolio from mishaps, and grow it aggressively whilst minimising risk."

As an incentive, there are 12 copies of the June Smart Property Investor mag for free, rrp $8.95. First in, best dressed.

So turn off Masterchef or whatever non-life-changing show is on, come along and learn something, meet other locals who invest, and put some effort in to your investing on the 19th. Hope to see you there!

CanberraClaire | Capital Buyers Agency
    http://www.capitalbuyersagency.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Exclusively for property buyers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.