All Topics / Creative Investing / Finance partner sought for renos/small developments/flipping

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of bradmonzbradmonz
    Participant
    @bradmonz

G'day everyone,

We've been waiting 5 years for our IP to generate some equity to start our next project but unfortunately… well, you all know the story of the last 5 years!  I've gained an enormous amount of knowledge in that time – Steve's book and seminars, Dymphna Boholt, Cherie Barber, Dean Parker, Bob Andersen (no relation unfortunately!), Mark Rolton, Rick Otton, Paul Zalitis, along with my own research and passion for the subject.

My wife and I have a 2 year old and insufficient serviceability for finance so we're seeking either an established investor with equity and cash flow, or someone in similar financial position who would desperately like to get into property but their J.O.B. gets in the way – cash rich, time poor in other words.  We have a keen eye for a deal and can quickly identify cheap cosmetic touch ups to add massive value.

I'll be attending the Gold Coast Property Networking Meeting (see meetup dom com) at Burleigh Heads surf club tomorrow night.

Cheers,

Brad Andersen

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Brad

I am sure your passion is clear to see and no doubt you have spent a motza on seminars however i just wonder how you can describe yourself as a property investor and life coach when your serviceability is insufficient to purchase another IP.

I have 3 kids and a property or twenty two and certainly would never hang my hat out there as a property mentor.

With the number of deals out there all day long at the moment i wish you well but just dont see too many investors jumping on board.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of bradmonzbradmonz
    Participant
    @bradmonz

G'day Richard,

Thanks for giving me the chance to clarify the two points you raise.  Firstly, I don't (and more importantly, didn't) purport to be a property mentor, I simply have an IP, therefore I'm a property investor (just as if I'd listed Husband and Father there as well).

Secondly, being a life coach is not about what I've done (or about mentoring, instructing, counseling or therapy and so on), but about what I can show you have within yourself to make the changes you deeply desire in your life and move forward towards your highest goals.  This is a common misconception about coaching that I'm pleased you've highlighted for me.

Tony Robbins (worlds greatest coach – in case you've been living under a rock ;-p) has never led a country, won a PGA event or made billions of dollars trading currencies, but he nevertheless coaches high achievers to become better in these, and other areas of their lives.  Coaching is about strategies for success, personal development and fulfillment that transcend cultures, demographics and level of achievement.

<moderator: delete advertising>

Cheers,

Brad

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.