All Topics / Help Needed! / Property manager in Annerley, QLD 4103?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of property_avidproperty_avid
    Participant
    @property_avid

Dear All,

Does anyone here know good property manager in Annerley, QLD 4103? Has anyone got experience with Ian Thompson Properties?

Thank you,

Ricky

property_avid | NA

Profile photo of BallerinaBallerina
    Participant
    @ballerina

We have 4 townhouses in Camp Hill (close to Annerley), brand new, recently completed. We have researched property managers and have chosen RE/Max Property Centre Toowoong. So far we are very happy with them, from the beginning: they have secured a good tenants for us with a very good rent. They communicate with us on time and are avaliable all the time. They are not selling agents, as well, just property managers. If you want a name of their business manager, just e-mail me.

Profile photo of Kathleen lKathleen l
    @kathleen-l

Dear Ricky,

Previously when we had a rental property we went through a Property Manager called Louise Griffin Property Management  the office is located in Stones Corner (which is very handy to Annerley.) She was particular with her property checks and is no nonsense with the tenants when she needs to be. The office contact details are 3397 5877. I have not dealt with them recently (in the last few years) as we currently do not have a rental ourselves – I would recommend contacting them to get some details to compare to other agents if you are interested. They do not buy or sell properties only manage.

Good Luck

Kay

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.