All Topics / General Property / residential depreciation schedule PERTH…help please

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of steve3110steve3110
    @steve3110

Hi

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a company or individual in perth who does depreciations schedules for my rental property. Thanks for any help or recommendations

Regards
    Steve

Profile photo of NM7NM7
    Participant
    @nm7

Hi Steve,

I just had a mate of mine asking me about where he can get depreciation schedule for his newly acquired IP & I pointed him to consider http://www.taxshield.com.au/ which I’ve used in the past. Not sure if everyone here would agree but I found it easy to use their check list for all items that can be depreciated and for $250+gst … I reckon it is value for money.

Regards,
    NM7

Profile photo of kateej03kateej03
    Participant
    @kateej03

Hi Steve,

We used Washington Brown who were very thorough – when we took it to our accountant he said they and another company are the only ones they would recommend, they are on the expensive side but I thinkit was worth it.

Thanks,

Kate

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Steve,

Give Deppro a call – they do have a Perth Office. http://www.deppro.com.au = there will be other companies try google search.

Profile photo of RyanJDRyanJD
    @ryanjd

I also used Washington Brown, was about $550-600 for my 4×1 in Perth. Only problem I had was trying to email them at one point. It said there email inbox was full and they couldn't accept anymore.

They called my tenants to arrange a time. Took about three weeks from emailing them to getting the report.

I initally was going to do a checklist type one when they don't come to your property to view it but you provide all the details/photos. This is over half the price less but its tax deductable and would rather a professional do all the work so the ATO can't nick pick incase I miss something out etc.

Profile photo of steve3110steve3110
    @steve3110

Hi All

Thank you everyone for all your assistance, this forum really has a wealth of information and the contributions from its members is just fantastic

Cheers
    Steve

Profile photo of aussieguy2000aussieguy2000
    Participant
    @aussieguy2000

I have just enlisted "Depreciator" to create my 3rd depreciation schedule for me, they do a fine job as far as I am concerned, some people may think they are expensive, but I have seen cheaper reports, and some of them are just down right useless. I know how to read the ones Depreciator give me so I stick with them.

They have a sample report on their web page you can look at, I have used 3 times now over the past 8 years and they are very professional. Plus they can update or alter your schedules for you as well in the future when needed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.