All Topics / General Property / $30,000 Investment Property Grant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of wheelerwheeler
    @wheeler

Has anyone had any dealing with Real Estate Investing Australia (reiaust.com.au) and their $30,000 investment property grant. I’ve been looking into it and it seems to be above board. Also I’m aware that Stephen Tolle is a well respected name in property/renovations.

But let’s be honest, usually if it looks to good to be true it generally is…I would love to hear from anyone who has had experience with this or just people’s opinion on whether this is a good avenue for someone to explore.

Also what questions should I be asking of this organization to make sure I’m not getting ripped off.

Looking forward to hearing people’s thoughts :)

Profile photo of wheelerwheeler
    @wheeler
    Profile photo of NHGNHG
    @nhg

Nope,

If it's not a government grant, they'd have to be getting this $30k grant from somewhere. Me says, that somewhere would be your bank account (government gets it from there to, let's not get into the specifics tho :P).

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

You need to find out how the $30K is funded and where it is coming from.

Until you know that all is pure speculation.

Profile photo of TaylorChangTaylorChang
    Participant
    @scha9799

Did anyone find out what this 30,000 investment grant is ?

I also received an email regarding to this investment grant.

TaylorChang | Finance Broker
    Email Me | Phone Me

Home loan | Commercial loan | 0414 691 517

Profile photo of BelindaCBelindaC
    Participant
    @purplebel

Hi there, im new to the forum, I love it!! I’ve dipped my toe in a bit to forum topics but I’m thinking I’ll just keep reading and soaking in all the knowledge until I ‘m financially ready to jump into property!! I’m just wondering if anyone has heard of this $30k grant. There is a seminar with Stephen Tolle in a few weeks (free) and he is going to explain the details. The email I received came from a company called ‘knowledge source’ and I googled them with some mixed results, although Stephen Tolle appears quite established. Am I being naive in looking into this grant, as I generally believe in the adage .. if it’s too good to be true…it usually is..!!! Grateful to hear of any thoughts or experiences on this grant. Thanks!

Participant
    @purplebel

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this grant? Thanks!

Participant
    @purplebel

Thanks for the reply, as they say … Too good to be true!!
    Cheers

Profile photo of Serena2Serena2
    Participant
    @serena2

Hi,

I also heard a little about the grants. Don’t quote me but I think Tolle and his company have partnered with developers who are rolling out green or infill subdivisions in different capital cities across Australia.

It’d be interesting to hear from someone who has attended a presentation and had the chance to ask Tolle/his staff more questions as part of their due diligence process.

Participant
    @purplebel

Hi Serena2 and catinthehat,
    Thanks for your replies. I am actually going to a presentation tomorrow evening in Brisbane run by Stephen Tolle on this very subject, I will let you know the details afterwards. I read your post catinthehat with interest as I am just looking to get started in property investing g, and so keen to hear what this grant is all about. I’m not after quick riches, just a foot in the door. Given my lack of experience can you suggest some questions I need to ask. and what I need to look for??
    Thanks!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.