All Topics / Overseas Deals / Realty Trac opinions!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of OrrinOrrin
    Participant
    @orrin

Hi all,

Looking for your opinion on realty Trac
    How have you incorporated it in your research?

Regards,
    Orrin

Profile photo of TreweyTrewey
    @trewey

I know I was charged $51 for my FREE trial. All their numbers were disconnected, I emailed and got my membership cancelled but they claim they didn't charge. Please explain the missing money then?

Profile photo of OrrinOrrin
    Participant
    @orrin

Thanks Trewey,

good thing I didn't sign up for the "free" trial then… eh!

Profile photo of TreweyTrewey
    @trewey

Yeah true. From what I understand they don't sell properties, just have information about properties and trends and things like that. stuff you can get for free from state and federal websites. The federal government has pretty good records of where people are leaving and where they are going, employment trends, future growth trends.

From what I understand, services industry, mainly hospital and elderly care are on the up. So places like that MAY be good. Back to the main point, they charge because they compile everything into one place. Do it for free and search the government websites your self, search industry leading and real estate websites your self. Out of curiosity I got onto the TD Bank website and VERY easily found a list of ALL their bank owned properties. That included commercial, residential and land, where it was located and most of them had the agent to contacts name.

So if it's not obvious, my opinion would be to bookmark real estate, banks and federal government websites and use them for all they are worth, instead of $50 a month. Sorry that it's long winded, I'm hungry.

Participant
    @orrin

Thanks Again Trewey,
    As before all the information is appreciated.

Profile photo of mihovimihovi
    @mihovi

I paid for almost 1/2 year and I cancelled the subscription as it didn't help me in any way. In many cases, the data posted was obsolete, old info, etc. Completely unhappy with their service.

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    mihovi wrote:
    I paid for almost 1/2 year and I cancelled the subscription as it didn't help me in any way. In many cases, the data posted was obsolete, old info, etc. Completely unhappy with their service.

100 % agree by the time they sent me houses. My real estate partner and I or other investors were already on them

Profile photo of emma171emma171
    Participant
    @emma171

All the auction lists are available FOC from title agents…. Useless company to spend $$ on for that reason.

Participant
    @orrin

thank you all for responding.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.