All Topics / Help Needed! / How to hide sale details

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Profile photo of waydo77waydo77
    Participant
    @waydo77

Hi all
    Just curious as to how do you hide details for good from the public when purchasing a property ? So wen the next purchaser searches on the net they cannot view the sat sales price? Surely this is possible?

Cheers!

Profile photo of Solomon10Solomon10
    Participant
    @solomon10

Sorry to say i don't think it's possible. The internet is a big place and someone in the know will always have access to a paid service like rpdata to find these details. If you are concerned that the buyer may see how much you re making, they shouldn't mind if you have done a good enough job of value adding and created something they are willing to pay for.

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

It is becoming more common that RE agents don't list the sale price. You can ask them not to list it anywhere. If it's not listed then it can't be found. RP data can only record figures they know about.
    I've seen a few lately listed as sold but with a $0 sales figure.

Participant
    @solomon10

Are you a subscriber Catalyst? An associate of mine pays around $1200 p/a i think it is rp professional? I was under the impression it had all prices, have never failed to get a previous sale price and current owner from there unless the sale was decades ago.

Profile photo of grantos_champosgrantos_champos
    @grantos_champos

I use onthehouse.com.au to research sold prices. When a sold price comes up it says "government notified sale" so maybe you can't hide details?

Profile photo of BennyteeBennytee
    Participant
    @ten_burner

I have access to rp professional NSW only and its rare not to have a sale price but I found one today listed the sale no price not sure how they do it

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Yes I'm a subscriber. I have seen it a few times lately. I haven't gone back to check whether it was listed later though. Next time I see one I'll check back later to see if it's listed then.

Profile photo of waydo77waydo77
    Participant
    @waydo77

Yeh i was only wondering how to have it do the price doesn’t appear in sold section on re.com and onthehouse? Basically the free sites where buyers may look..I thought you may be able to keep it discreet somehow by signing something?

Profile photo of DubstepDubstep
    Participant
    @dubstep

Hi Waydo,

Why are you trying to hide your millions, are you getting to much female attention ?

Good post though !

Participant
    @solomon10
    Catalyst wrote:
    Yes I'm a subscriber. I have seen it a few times lately. I haven't gone back to check whether it was listed later though. Next time I see one I'll check back later to see if it's listed then.

Thanks, will be interested to know, i'm happy to be corrected.

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Once the sale is complete the title id registered under the purchaser’s name and appears in rpm data and other searchrs.

It is possible to have the purchaser’s details hidden if you have valid reason eg witness protection

Profile photo of thecrestthecrest
    Participant
    @thecrest

I don’t think you can keep the info out of LPI such as a “last dealing” info request which cost me about $15 last time I bought one online.
    It provided the sale price.
    Cheers
    thecrest

thecrest | Tony Neale - Statewide Motel Brokers
    http://www.statewidemotelbrokers.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

selling motels in NSW

Profile photo of BMWBMW
    Participant
    @bmw

Apparently it is possible if you are a politician, for the plebs it's possibly different.

Quote:
    Of the 20 townhouses, built by developers Brian and Garry Boyd, the purchase price of only two apartments in the block was not disclosed to land titles department. They were Mr Arbib's and Mr Roozendaal's.
    Profile photo of GCLGCL
    @gcl

If people are prepared to pay they can obtain the sale price and purchaser name. These details are automatically logged when stamp duty or the like is paid on the sale. Whilst not everyone has access directly to these records, you can always purchase them from various resellers.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.