All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Buying property interstate – QLD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of PFrankyXPFrankyX
    @pfrankyx

I am based in Sydney, considering my first investment purchase in QLD. I have read that i must use a conveyancer in the state of purchase. Is this correct and if so, does anyone have any recommendations for conveyancers in Brisbane?

Are there any other considerations to be made for purchasing property in QLD?

Profile photo of DAMPropertyDAMProperty
    Participant
    @damproperty

This is correct.  You should use a conveyancer for the state or territory you are purchasing in because the laws can be different in each state/territory.  Cannot recommend anyone.

DAMProperty | DAM Accounting Services
    https://www.damaccountingservices.com.au

Profile photo of DubstepDubstep
    Participant
    @dubstep

Hi PFrankyX,

My wife and I were recommended KRG a couple of years ago and we were very pleased with their services ( twice ).

Carolyn Brown did our contacts, she was great  !

http://www.krg.com.au/

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a
    PFrankyX wrote:
    I am based in Sydney, considering my first investment purchase in QLD. I have read that i must use a conveyancer in the state of purchase. Is this correct and if so, does anyone have any recommendations for conveyancers in Brisbane?

Are there any other considerations to be made for purchasing property in QLD?

If you are buying something new then an independent valuation will be the best money ever spent, also an independent building and pest inspection should be done. Otherwise do your research carefully in terms of comparable rents and values, also airfares are cheap so a walk around your chosen area and getting to know the locals will be invaluable.

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

If you are buying in Queensland you cannot buy a property and or nominees because you will pay two sets of stamp duty. So it is very important that you buy the property in the name of the entity at the beginning of the transaction.

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Pfranky

Sure happy to recommend my Conveyancer as she has done 1,2 or even 202 transactions for me over the years.

Details are:

CSM Conveyancing – Leonnie Dixon

6 / 82 City Road

BEENLEIGH

Q   4207

Ph: 07 3807 2233 (office)

Fax: 07 3807 3841

Email – [email protected]

Tell her i sent you and she will probably put the phone down, no only joking she will definately look after you.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of jayarrjayarr
    @jayarr

There are things that will give much information in buying the property because it will give a higher investments.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.