All Topics / Help Needed! / Property managers in Perth

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of baconbacon
    Participant
    @bacon

Hey guys,

I own a apartment that I have been living in but am thinking of renting it out due to several circumstances.

The last time I had my apartment rented out was several years ago when I was over-seas for a few years and the rent was pretty good. The way things are looking now in Perth with all the mining sectors eating up plenty of places to rent out.

Any thoughts on how to approach this or any reccomendations?

Wasn't that happy with the people I had last time had a few issues.

Thanks in advance.

Profile photo of gibbo1gibbo1
    Participant
    @gibbo1

Hi,

Give Harcourts in Maylands a call. They have a pretty good reputation.

Regards

Gibbo

Profile photo of wisepearlwisepearl
    @wisepearl

I have been happy with the service from Ray White Urban springs in cloverdale who manage my East Perth apartment.

Profile photo of Kristin Simondson PBREKristin Simondson PBRE
    @kristin-simondson-pbre

I'd also recommend Harcourts. I used to work for them and they have excellent procedures, training for staff and a policy of strong customer service across the network.

Profile photo of gnggng
    @gng

Just went through this myself few weeks ago. On top of the above, there’s the below that people have recommended to me:

Momentum Weath
    Empire Estate Agents
    Bellcourt
    House Smart
    Investor Edge

Apart from the fees, you’ll also need to understand what they offer and negotiatie with them. Here’s one that investor edge has prepare
    http://www.investorsedge.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Property-Management-Questions-Feb12.pdf
    which you can use as a guide to question their service.

Regards,
    Gary

Profile photo of theperthurbanisttheperthurbanist
    @theperthurbanist

Hi bacon. I'm in a similar situation my self right now and interested to know who you went with and your experience. Cheers!

Profile photo of insanoinsano
    Participant
    @insano

Give Brad Howard a call at http://www.elevaterent.com.au independently owned and he's passionate about property too, with a property gathering every few months.

They look after a few of my properties and am very happy with them, inspections come with photos and rents come in on time usually before the end of month compared to a few others I've dealt with who you never heard from and always have to chase up.

He also started me on the road to property investing :)

Regards

Wayne

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.