All Topics / Overseas Deals / Investor-friendly agents/brokers in FL

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Profile photo of TZTZ
    @tz

We have heard a lot about the amount of spruikers operating in the USA – can anyone recommend licensed agents or brokers in FL (preferably South FL) who really cater for the foreign investor?

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    triptizehd wrote:
    We have heard a lot about the amount of spruikers operating in the USA – can anyone recommend licensed agents or brokers in FL (preferably South FL) who really cater for the foreign investor?

You will find on this site most of us ( Americans ) would recommend Cheeves who post regular on this forum .

And to be honest think you have more spruikers in Australia doing harm to the buyers then we do in the USA …if you dish it be sure their are some who will serve it back.

Alex 

Profile photo of TZTZ
    @tz

Alex – I was referring to the Australian spruikers operating in the USA who have been discussed recently on this forum, and in the Australian media.

The American wholesalers I’ve met since moving here have been great to deal with.. Nevertheless, I am interested to know if there are licensed agents in FL who have a track record representing the foreign investor buyer. So thanks for recommending Cheeves. Anyone further South East FL?

Tripti

Profile photo of mattstamattsta
    Participant
    @mattsta

Cheeves immediately came to my mind as well. I have heard lots of great things.

Profile photo of nyc88nyc88
    Participant
    @nyc88

There is a poster called ‘ActToday’ is who is licensed agent and property manager in Fort Myers. Tripti, I’ll send you a PM with her details.

Profile photo of TZTZ
    @tz

Thank you kindly!

Profile photo of TZTZ
    @tz

ps I have since taken the plunge myself as investor friendly realtors are rare 'this' side of FL

Profile photo of CheevesFinancialCheevesFinancial
    Participant
    @cheevesfinancial

Hi TZ –

I am licensed… I carry E & O Insurance…I have never been named in a lawsuit…I have been doing this for over 10 years in the same location….I have always catered to investors and have a large international presence in FL and NY/NJ…..My blood type is Typo O Negative and I am handsome.  :-)   Feel free to reach out.  I only deal in SW Florida.  I have no personal interest in SE.  Good luck!

CheevesFinancial | Cushman & Wakefield - Commercial Property SW FL
    http://www.CommercialRealEstateVoice.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of TZTZ
    @tz

Yes Cheeves remember we corresponded back in May after your name was recommended twice, and you mentioned to me at the time that you don t cover miami : ) so after working in RE for the past 2 years and doing my own projects i ended up getting my license as there is clearly a need for it here. 

Profile photo of CheevesFinancialCheevesFinancial
    Participant
    @cheevesfinancial

Ahh yes.. Short term memory.  Good luck out there!

CheevesFinancial | Cushman & Wakefield - Commercial Property SW FL
    http://www.CommercialRealEstateVoice.com
    Email Me | Phone Me

Profile photo of TZTZ
    @tz

Thanks, and don't be a stranger! ……….1+1=3, right?

:-)

Profile photo of sparkyozsparkyoz
    @sparkyoz

Hi,

We deal with Florida – our focus is Orlando, Tampa and Fort Myers.  We focus on foreclosures, but the prices are rising fast.

Regards,

Steve

http://www.usadreamhouse.com.au

Profile photo of TZTZ
    @tz
    sparkyoz wrote:
    Hi,

We deal with Florida – our focus is Orlando, Tampa and Fort Myers.  We focus on foreclosures, but the prices are rising fast.

Regards,

Steve

http://www.usadreamhouse.com.au

Thanks Steve, which brokerage are you affiliated with?

Profile photo of jeromejfjeromejf
    @jeromejf
    Profile photo of TZTZ
    @tz

Great link thank you, funny i twittered this data just this morning.  The time to invest in the US market is NOW. 

@sparkyoz

Hi,

I am affiliated with an Orlando agency, but also contacts in Tampa, Jacksonville and Fort Myers..  

Steve

Profile photo of TZTZ
    @tz

So are you a wholesaler (assigning your contractual interest in properties to your buyers) or an agent / broker (selling properties you don't own or have an interest in, for a fee)?

@sparkyoz

Orlando prices are now up by around 20% the last 12 months.  Bids are often now above listed price.  If you are serious about Orlando, need to get in now.

Regards,

Sparky

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.