All Topics / General Property / A sustainable town – Port Augusta

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of kat13kat13
    Participant
    @kat13

Ok I have searched here and all over the place and I just can’t find anything bad about this.

The community in Port Augusta have started campaigning to become self sustaining on renewable energy which has sparked my interest. I know Whaylla is a mining town – or about to be and I know I heard something about BHP in that region.

So anyone care to enlighten me, has anyone got any properties in these regions?

Profile photo of waydo77waydo77
    Participant
    @waydo77

what exactly do u want to know about port augusta? I was up there the other day, had a look at a couple of houses in stirling north.

very industrial city.

Profile photo of waydo77waydo77
    Participant
    @waydo77
    Profile photo of kat13kat13
    Participant
    @kat13

Has anyone invested there yet? Does it make a good investment choice me being here in Melbourne?

Profile photo of CCookCCook
    Participant
    @ccook

Seems like a nice place with potential perhaps worth a visit for a better look

Profile photo of lbluedentolbluedento
    Participant
    @lbluedento

CCook, not sure I have heard Pt Augusta referred to as a nice place before :-) it is certainly worth looking at for an investment, but research the areas well as there are certainly a few areas to avoid.

Profile photo of kat13kat13
    Participant
    @kat13

lbluedento – sounds like you may have heard some negative things about Port Augusta???

My uncle has invested there and visits regularly – but I am cautious about this as he is a property manager so I don’t want to be unnecessarily swayed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.