All Topics / Finance / New investor – loan structure

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of PFrankyXPFrankyX
    @pfrankyx

Interesting fact, i never considered that actual value of the LMI, only the LVR and just assumed the higher the LVR% the higher the cost.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Not at all.

A 90% lvr on a $300K purchase could be significantly less than a 82% lvr on a $650K property.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of RF CowmanRF Cowman
    @rf-cowman
    PFrankyX wrote:
    Interesting fact, i never considered that actual value of the LMI, only the LVR and just assumed the higher the LVR% the higher the cost.

Ahh yes…….The Devil is in the detail!  

Sometimes Bankers & Brokers can just be lazy…..and hence them not wanting to/not recommending spliting the loans for you (as it will mean more paper work, which means more of their time). Other times they don't know any better. But as you've found out it's pretty easy to get a second opinion (or opinions in this case) so hopefully you can ensure the jobs done right!

Profile photo of gibbo1gibbo1
    Participant
    @gibbo1

I think Jamie's first comment in this thread sums up a few people's views on the current broker…run from him

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m
    gibbo1 wrote:
    I think Jamie's first comment in this thread sums up a few people's views on the current broker…run from him

Yep – it's clear they don't quite understand simple investment structures. 

The good thing is that Franky seems to be a quick learner so I'm sure he/she would have worked this out by now.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.