All Topics / Help Needed! / Expressions of interest on subdivided property 9 kms from melbourne CBD?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Keenan_8Keenan_8
    @keenan_8

Hi, I am in process of subdividing a corner block about 9 kms out of melbourne CBD, anyway i will be selling it as land with plans. It should all be finalised within 3 or 4 months im hoping. My question is it a good idea to advertise for expressions of interest so i can line up a buyer sort of like someone having a longer settlement? If this is case do i then just need a conveyancor to draw up contract once its titled?

Profile photo of ananddanandd
    Participant
    @anandd

You need to wait until you get the planning permit through as potential buyers need to know what you will be selling (and for how much). Perhaps contact a local real estate agent to see what they can do for you?

Profile photo of Keenan_8Keenan_8
    @keenan_8

Yeah i only want to advertise it myself until permit comes through thought just expressions of interest on the block. Not planning on taking any cash just find a buyer when it comes through to save a bit of time and money.

Profile photo of gibbo1gibbo1
    Participant
    @gibbo1

Hi,

You could always have a chat with a REA, if they know the property is coming up they can mention it to clients. When it comes time to list they may already have a list of a few people interested in buying.

Regards

Gibbo

Profile photo of Keenan_8Keenan_8
    @keenan_8

Thanks I'll look into that. Keenan

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.