All Topics / General Property / Advice regarding real estate investment?

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Profile photo of SMSF101SMSF101
    @smsf101

both are good, think first of the money you have,. as jame88 said, it is also a gamble so it will always be better if you put on money that will not damage your capacity. it may seem common sense but I'll mention it anyway,if own your own plot then go for a flat., because having your own residence also signifies financial stability.  in choosing to buy a flat, the best site are those near offices because if office workers will be the resident of your property, most of the time they will just sleep at your property. just have a monthly inspection and make clear contracts :)

Profile photo of M.InvestigatorM.Investigator
    @m.investigator

For first timers of investment property, I'd suggest not to get too emotional about the property. It will not be your home, and you shouldn't focus so much about how it looks and feels for you. Rather, you should focus on the potential returns based on the capital needed to invest into the property. Also consider the ongoing expenses to hold the property, and aim to get properties that give you more income than your expenses (i.e. positive cashflow). This will help prevent you losing money, and will in fact give you money in your pocket month after month.

Viewing 2 posts - 21 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.