All Topics / Help Needed! / Contacts for investment in the Toowoomba Region

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of LynFLynF
    Participant
    @lynf

Hi,
    We are new to investing and live in the Toowoomba area. We are also looking to invest in the area to take advantage of local knowledge.
    Are there any investors that are investing in Toowoomba and can provide mentoring and/or contacts for trades and reliable service providers in the area (ie trustworthy and knowledgable accountants and lawyers)?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Lyn and Tony

Profile photo of JOHNBECJOHNBEC
    @johnbec

Yeah
     I'm hearing you ….found your post looking for the same thing ….. we are new to toowoomba and new to investing ….
    John

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi both

Firstly welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Must admit i have done many a investor talk in Toowoomba in the past and good to see the town has really recovered after the floods of 2011. Starting to see a number of clients start to buy in the area again.

Cant help you with any local tradesman but i am not necessarily sure i would just took at the immediate area for Professional Contacts. I refer many a Qld client to my Conveyancer here in Brisbane as when you want quality service at an affordable price it doesn't matter where they are located.

Much the same with Property Accountants.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of brizziegirlbrizziegirl
    Participant
    @brizziegirl
    TonyLyn wrote:
    Hi,
    We are new to investing and live in the Toowoomba area. We are also looking to invest in the area to take advantage of local knowledge.
    Are there any investors that are investing in Toowoomba and can provide mentoring and/or contacts for trades and reliable service providers in the area (ie trustworthy and knowledgable accountants and lawyers)?

Cheers,
    Lyn and Tony

Actually I’m just looking at the idea of investing in Toowoomba and I live in Brisbane. I would really appreciate some local area info if possible to get to know how locals view the different areas. Cheers

Profile photo of LynFLynF
    Participant
    @lynf
    brizziegirl wrote:
    TonyLyn wrote:
    Hi,

Cheers,
    Lyn and Tony

Actually I'm just looking at the idea of investing in Toowoomba and I live in Brisbane. I would really appreciate some local area info if possible to get to know how locals view the different areas. Cheers

Hi Brizziegirl,
    I'm happy to give you my ideas on the various areas within Toowoomba but even I am approaching other people within the real estate world with local knowledge to gain a better understanding of the markets.
    My email is [email protected] if you would like to ask me anything.

Cheers,
    Lyn

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.