All Topics / Overseas Deals / Andrew Allen / Andrew Allen

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of lawsjslawsjs
    Participant
    @lawsjs

Please note this post by MIchael 888 regarding the two Andrew Allens.
    USA = Allan – NO (EVIL TWIN).
    QLD = Allen – CHECK PHOTO; THIS IS A GOOD GUY.

Everyone please note that the Andrew Allen spoken of above IS NOT THE ANDREW ALLEN who is a member of this forum and Somersoft and is a buyer’s advocate/agent in Brisbane Qld, who contributes useful and worthwhile information in his posts.
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/user/waysolid

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Very good point and something that should have been pointed out a long time ago. One of the unfortunate downsides to a common name!

The QLD Andrew is a fantastic contributor to this forum and somersoft and I've had no worries referring my clients to him.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of lawsjslawsjs
    Participant
    @lawsjs

Would it be possible for mods to post a sticky??

Profile photo of DubstepDubstep
    Participant
    @dubstep
    Profile photo of FreckleFreckle
    Blocked
    @freckle

Andrew and I bat a few balls every now and then but I never really connected him to the other twit simply because our Andy is such a pro Qld supporter.

fish

Even though I'm a Kiwi I still bowl for NWS ;-) I think the other woofters from Vic isn't he. They play the other game down there. You know the one. If ping pong's is too hard you play AFL 

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a

Thanks for the thought Jeremy :)

Unfortunate coincidence with the same name and spelling considering we also use the same description for our job. I almost never have the TV on but by pure coincidence I did that evening and thought to myself.. gee I hope they don’t mention my namesake… and of course they did!

Should point out that there is also a namesake of mine who is an Astronaut, so there are good and bad ones around :)

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek
    Andrew_A wrote:
    Should point out that there is also a namesake of mine who is an Astronaut, so there are good and bad ones around :)

Never trust an astronaut

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.