All Topics / Overseas Deals / The Truth About MY USA Property and Andrew Allan as depicted by 730 report

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

WI,

I looked at what you sent from TRR and there is address but no cities one would have to really hunt around to find those properteis, do they actually post FULL address?

JLH

Profile photo of Richard DaviesRichard Davies
    @richard-davies

Just an updated on the My US Property front, still heard nothing from Mr. Andrew Allan since the email he sent just after the 730 report.  Regarding Youngstown property, which was the four units, I have renovated two but been struggling to rent them out.  It has been slow.  The plan was to rent those to out and use the funds to renovate the other two.

I have still boarded up the Detroit property until further notice and have been trying to change the title over into my name, which it wasn’t for some time, and that has been a bit of a headache trying to pay for the title transfer through the Detroit Finance department. 

So I guess things have stagnated somewhat.  It would be great to get the Youngstown property rented out which would fund renovating the other units and also Detroit but it has been on the market for at least a month and no bites.

Thanks for all the feedback and encouragement over the past 18 months

Profile photo of SMSF101SMSF101
    @smsf101

Hi there! It's Brook here! Just dropping by to greet a pleasant day and a relaxing evening for everybody! I'm a newbie here and I am looking forward to learn more and share my experiences with you all! Thank you!

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Richard,

Personally I would wholesale these properties and be done with it.  Your going to continue to feed them 

with little hope of recouping new monies let alone original monies

Profile photo of Richard DaviesRichard Davies
    @richard-davies

Have been weighing that up Jay, the alternative is substantially  lowering the rent to get some tenants into the units and then use that cash to pay off the other renovations

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.