All Topics / Overseas Deals / buyers agent called You Invest USA

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of taimenbumtaimenbum
    @taimenbum

has anyone dealt with a buyers agent called You Invest USA? if so, please share your experience….

Profile photo of emma171emma171
    Participant
    @emma171

No but get specific addresses…plug them into zillow, trulia, Redfin and go to the county website nearest to you and look up who you are really buying the property from. If you are buying through an LLC you are buying a flip. Ask in writing what they paid for the property….then ask for all and any repairs to be itemized…. And just check that you fully know what you are buying….and from whom. Obviously a licensed real estate agent can be sued if the facts were misrepresented and they wereactingbas your agent. A buyers agent IS a licensed US real estate agent…..they must put client above self….

Who is the person that has seen your house? Who is this company? What level of rehab and expertise do they have? Why do they recommend that house?

Then repairs…..use these as a yardstick…
    2200 sq ft 2 tone paint whole house and patching is $1500
    Appliances for a full set = $1k
    Carpet… Don’t pay more than ?? $1.5 – $2 ? a sq ft ( carpet style will matter, ask what price make and style they are using …. Google it)…..remember to get precise carpet measurements… Even if using lowe’s remember carpet is 63 cents a square foot up to crazy high …. With underlay at .49 cents and whole house install at $97 (plus stairs). Carpet contractors should do better!

Just get before and after photos…..and, make sure they are on time and on budget…. Who is overseeing repairs? Are you paying extra?

The greatest concern I would have is anything bundled in…… There are companies buying at 30k and selling for 60k… Be very aware.

Profile photo of mattstamattsta
    Participant
    @mattsta

The agent seems classy enough to provide a good experience. From another person's experience, I think it would be best to thoroughly can the market for an extremely knowledgeable buyer agent.

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Emma

I only put carpet in the bedrooms… everything else gets Ceramic tiles the really big ones….Like you would see in Vegas.

The tiles although a little more will last 2 to 5 client turn overs… Carpet will be replaced every 1 to 3 max.

As you can probably attest unless you have been to a third world country no one is tougher on carpet than the US renter in the houses we are dealing in…

go high end and thats different but these sub 1000 a month  homes carpet gets trashed.. I used to buy it by the roll… The carpet supplier would store it for me and we just cut off what we needed… this help keep cost down as we would get a great price and if price increased we had ours paid for…

but after replacing thousands of sq ft of carpet I went to tiles and lamanate wood… much tougher… Let the tenant bring in their own throw rugs.

JLH

Profile photo of John-USA-CommercialREJohn-USA-CommercialRE
    Participant
    @john-usa-commercialre

I was just checking out there website.  I don't want to say anything bad about a company that I know nothing about but typically here in the USA Real Estate firms HAVE to disclose certain info like license #, physical address here in the states, etc.   ALways check out the Better Business Bureau in the area you are inquiring on before making a decision to move forward.

If I can help, reach me though my website:  http://www.usainvestment.net

John-USA-CommercialRE
    Email Me

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.