Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of AlexiaAlexia
    Participant
    @alexia

Hi All,

Just wondering what are people's thoughts on Mildura at the moment for an IP?

If you have an IP in Mildura already I would love to hear your comments on the area and if possible contacts you could put me onto.

I'm planning on going up to Mildura soon

Thanks guys

Alexia

Profile photo of lbluedentolbluedento
    Participant
    @lbluedento

I don’t have one, but my sister has 2. She has found a few issues with problem neighbours causing tenants to move out quickly. Like everywhere there are good and bad areas so do you due diligence carefully before buying. She hasn’t really experienced down time between tenants as the vacancy rate in Mildura is almost zero.

Profile photo of AlexiaAlexia
    Participant
    @alexia

Hi Ibluedento,

Thank you for your reply.

Can I ask where abouts in Mildura does your sister haver her properties?

What's her opinion on good and bad area's or streets of Mildura.

Just after another person's opinion on Mildua 

Thanks for your help in advance

Alexia

Profile photo of bm17bm17
    Participant
    @bm17

I recall reading a similar post on Mildura on this forum so perhaps if you perform a search you may find some additional information.
    From memory, the general consensus on Mildura was mixed with some having good experiences, some not so good (which would be the same as any area). The fact it is a considerable distance from other regional hubs / capital cities was a major detractor.

Profile photo of FreckleFreckle
    Blocked
    @freckle
    bm17 wrote:
    I recall reading a similar post on Mildura on this forum so perhaps if you perform a search you may find some additional information.
    From memory, the general consensus on Mildura was mixed with some having good experiences, some not so good (which would be the same as any area). The fact it is a considerable distance from other regional hubs / capital cities was a major detractor.

Mildurah thread
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/property-investing/general-property/4337479

The Freckle

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi Alexia,

I own 2 properties in Mildura and have great contacts there. Please feel free to send me a message and I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. You can also check some of my previous posts, I touched quite a bit on Mildura.

Regards,
    Engelo

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.