All Topics / Help Needed! / Recommendations of mortgage brokers in adelaide

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of baydos17baydos17
    Participant
    @baydos17

Gday,

I’m a newbie in the property investing world and i would like to find out if there is any good independent mortgage brokers in Adelaide, that you would recommend?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi baydos

Firstly welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy time with us.

If you want a face to face interview with a mortgage broker in Adelaide i am sorry i cant recommend anyone.

In saying this most applications these days are lodged electronically and phone, email between Broker and client seems to be par for the course. I have 100's of forum clients i have never met and realistically never likely to meet especially those who are inter state or overseas.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Agree with Richard. 90% of my clients are interstate.

Internet and phone is all you need – with those two things, you can use any broker in the country.

I’m actually sitting in a hotel room in Kuala Lumpur right now finishing off an application for a forum client who’s in Perth!

Shoot Richard an email – he’ll help you out.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Aaron_CAaron_C
    Participant
    @aaron_c

Just pick up the phone and call any recommended broker, no matter where they are based. Face to face is not always necessary these days but I understand some people want that personal feel to it.

Profile photo of enova_nikkienova_nikki
    @enova_nikki

Hi there,

My company works with (in a marketing capacity) a mortgage broker in Adelaide – Advantage Finance SA – who are about finding the loan strategy that works best for you and not just finding the lowest rate…and they have a focus on helping finance buying an investment property.

I would of course suggest ringing them and meeting with them – http://www.AdvantageFinanceSA.com.au or 8351 5444.

<Moderator: delete ad>

Hope this helps.

Profile photo of kat13kat13
    Participant
    @kat13

I am actually using a broker in SA – Rise High Financial Solutions. I have found them exceptionally professional and customer service so far has been brilliant, even if it is over the phone but I have met them in person in the past.

I tried with another broker who sort of cut me off and really didn’t help me or even give me some sort of advice, whereas these guys have taken time out to help with my loan structure and refinancing.

Their website is http://www.risehigh.com.au/

Profile photo of Dan42Dan42
    @dan42

I can recommend Jon Ward of Aussie Mortgage Brokers, based in Pirie Street. He worked really hard for us when we bought our new house last year.

Profile photo of mattstamattsta
    Participant
    @mattsta

im based in sydney but have been in contact with a mortgage broker in SA. Is it okay that I'm working with them even though I'm in a different state? will there be complications? or should it be fine

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

Hi Mattsta

The brokers on this forum work with clients from different states daily. I would guess that 90% of my clients are based interstate – the vast majority I'll never meet face to face.

Providing you feel comfortable and confident in dealing with your SA broker – then there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

As Jamie says they could be based in Timbuctoo (Assuming they were licensed) and as long as you feel confortable with their recommendation and level of experience there is no reason why you shouldn't use them.

I settled a loan on Friday for a forum client based in Abu Dhabi and probably never going to meet.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.