All Topics / Help Needed! / Best place to sell!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of JPCCMJPCCM
    @jpccm

I've come into a small snag, I'm lookng to try and push my properties to sell privately, with open listing through agents also, which would be the best avenues take in my case, there dying stock right now.

Is there any guru's out there that may know where the best place is to sell my properties? These are luxury homes, I might add…

<moderator: delete advertising>

Profile photo of JpcashflowJpcashflow
    Participant
    @jpcashflow

Open listings = Problems

Select one agent in the area, build a realastionship, advise them that you are selling more than just one property,

Get them to pay the marketing for you, get them to list and deal with the head aces and you focus on the bussiness.

Jpcashflow | JP Financial Group
    http://www.jpfinancialgroup.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Your first port of call in finance :)

Profile photo of Paul DobsonPaul Dobson
    Participant
    @pauldobson

Hi JPCCM

A private sale or a sale through an Agent is the strategy you're probably locked into if you need all the money now (less Agent's commission and sales negotiation loses).

However, if you can afford to trade off some time, you may get the price you want and positive cash flow while you're waiting, by selling it/them with vendor finance.  If you do a search for 'vendor finance' on this forum you'll find a wealth of information.

Cheers,  Paul

Paul Dobson | Vendor Finance Institute
    http://www.vendorfinanceinstitute.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

An alternative way to finance your home.

Profile photo of JPCCMJPCCM
    @jpccm

Thank you for the replies there, but one of them are dead stock to me and its not going anywhere, we've actually lowered the price on the one currently finished again, I think its really cheap for what we are offering, but sometimes you do hit these 'snags' in the market that slow you down slightly.

The properties I hold though… are dear… But, we are on the verge of building 2 others, and also looking for some HNWI out there looking to purchase some commercial property?

Profile photo of JpcashflowJpcashflow
    Participant
    @jpcashflow

The property market is flat!!
    I just caught up with some ex real estate colleges and the figures they are writing is allot lower then what they experienced in GFC
    Rather than just changing price I things you might need to market property differently

Jpcashflow | JP Financial Group
    http://www.jpfinancialgroup.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Your first port of call in finance :)

@jpccm

The two properties there from the one thats currently up for sale and the one across the road comes to 8 million.

@jpccm

BTW White Panda I get it cheaper then those prices.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.