All Topics / Help Needed! / Feasibility Software

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of davetheravedavetherave
    @davetherave

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a feasibility software program and don't really know which one to get.

I have been researching Woohoo Group and they offer a feasibility software program but you can only get it if you buy there course.

Can anyone recommend anything? I'm lookin to spend no more than $100

Thanks

Profile photo of Stacey SurveyingStacey Surveying
    Participant
    @stacey-surveying

As in for development / subdivision feasibility?

If so I’d very much recommend speaking with a planner / surveyor rather than using software to work it out.

Cheers,

Profile photo of tomthomtomthom
    @tomthom

Hi Dave..
    I'd strongly recommend you look elsewhere for a feasibility calculator, and steer clear of Woohoo altogether

woohoo group Is the soon to be former company known as CCorp fronted by Mz Carly Crutchfield
    CCorp  has been force to liquidate its books- and has claimed Onerous Property on its creditors.

all this Is documented through the ASIC
    woohoo was passed along to another of Her many failed companies known as CMoney that was de-registered as a company last year

CCorp was a spin off from a failed Company Called Princeton Development Group run by Steve Fagan
    it was renamed to CCorp in 2009 with Carly Crutchfield as the Principal along with  Steve Fagan
    and changed back into Princeton Development Group 2011 late last year (mostly to dodge creditors and a huge Tax bill)

Woohoo Is CCorp and not a company anyone should bother looking for answers from

PS. another company I strongly recommend everyone  avoids like the plague Is "Meridian Property Research" it Is also CCorp

another one to avoid Is called Splash Property and has ties to Carly Crutchfield and CCorp ..its fronted by Dale Beaumont
    promoting US property sales advice ,selling property slated for the wrecking ball in what are known as Dead Cities

you can find more info here
    http://www.carlycrutchfieldexposed.com/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.