All Topics / Heads Up! / Property Investors Summit, 21Apr2012 in Sydney

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of PropertyGutsPropertyGuts
    Participant
    @propertyguts

Just booked my free ticket to the Property Investors Summit, 21Apr2012 in Sydney. YaY!
    Steve McNight is speaking plus 3 others, Rowan Burn, Jason Cunningham and Cherie Barber (Renovating Queen)
    I have seen Steve before and always enjoy his presentations.
    Has anybody seen the others? What are your thoughts on them and their presentations?

Profile photo of KeyStrategiesKeyStrategies
    @keystrategies

Hi PropertyGuts

I have seen Rowan Burn speak – He is a Dr DeMartini trained Grad – Interesting concept using Property Options and Landbanking.

I am sure you will enjoy the day

Profile photo of wisepearlwisepearl
    @wisepearl

how did you enjoy the event? I attended in Perth. What did you think of Rowan’s landbanking sales pitch? I have heard Cherie talk before and enjoy her presentation, find it has some really useful tips.

There was a huge rush on Steve McKnight’s protege offer in Perth, so many buyers snapped it up. Found that due to this high interest he may not be selling tickets to his 3 day conference to the general public, shame as I’m keen to go… So waiting for someone who got these tickets to be unable to go and wish to sell them!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.