All Topics / Overseas Deals / im being foreclosed what a mess

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Looks like the US government has heard Mikes frustrations and has come up with answers.
    http://realestate.msn.com/blogs/listed-loans.aspx?post=98072855-d4e5-4664-829e-9f6ebf2dd370

Profile photo of lawsjslawsjs
    Participant
    @lawsjs

Or…
    Use internet banking and then all those regulations are totally unnecessary. Routing number/Acc number and anything gets paid anywhere in the world in less than 12 hours.

It should be that simple….

Profile photo of mattstamattsta
    Participant
    @mattsta

i like the internet banking route…

by the way, your situation was really shocking. makes me rethink about investing in the US

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

mattsta,

Just do not borrow any money in the US… Its hard to get any ways

Profile photo of lawsjslawsjs
    Participant
    @lawsjs

On the US banking insanity. I have had the same BofA account since 1998. I have a note owed to me every month and have done for the last 4 years. No auto debit/payments, so there is this guy whose job it is to bank my cheque each month. Physically!! And he does 600 others, each month! Great job:). I just got an email from him saying that BofA have returned the last THREE payments as they are under the impression my bank acct with them has been closed. It wasn’t the day before yesterday when I was in LA and deposited $15k and withdrew $3k, but this is exactly the crazy stuff that infuriates me about the US banking system. It just SHOULD NOT HAPPEN!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.