All Topics / Help Needed! / New to investing

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of mcgrandlesmcgrandles
    @mcgrandles
    mcgrandles wrote:
    the best place to start is to ask people in this forum  my 2cents worth look into hindmarsh island or goolwa these areas is growing low crime and are only 1 hr from Adelaide homes are well kept and very affordable 

hi victor harbor are  mostly retired people and they fight to the death  to stop  any kind new development  they want the town to stay a sleepy little haven on the other hand goolwa  welcomes all new development its an area that will only get bigger and better  goolwa and hindmarsh island have a lot more families  prices are fantastic 3 bedroom waterfront under $300,000 land under $80,000 a lot of people from NSW and  VIC are now relocating here  to be honest if i was just starting out  i would grab anything and everything in this area    

Profile photo of mattstamattsta
    Participant
    @mattsta

meetups are a great way to learn and meet like minded people.
    It can be very valuable – and suggested by many successful people (Think & Grow Rich)

Profile photo of Newby23Newby23
    Participant
    @newby23

Hi!
    I live in the Adelaide area also and think I am in a similar position to you, looking to buy my first IP. Trying to gather all the information I possibly can before leaping in.
    I am going to a free one day seminar by Mark Rolton on the 26th for some ideas. I believe he deals more with options, but i'm up for a bit of free information. I am cautiously optimistic, realising they will obviously be pushing a longer expensive course on the day.
    If you are going, pm me and maybe we can catch up there.

Profile photo of Newby23Newby23
    Participant
    @newby23

@ Catalyst
    Will definately leave cards at home ;)

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.