All Topics / Forum Frolic / Should i move to America!

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Pat007Pat007
    @pat007

Hi everyone,
    I am considering coming to America (although i dont expect it to be as humorous as the movie by the same name)

Now im going to throw open the doors to suggestions, tips.

Why should i move to America ?
    Why Shouldnt i move to America?
    Where should i consider moving to and why ?
    If hollywood is to be believed is anywhere safe from Earthquakes, tornadoes, bushfires, alien invasions, meteors or George Clooney ?

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Why should i move to America ? Houses are DIRT cheap. Buy a house cash. Have no mortgage. It's closer to EVERYTHING else.

Why Shouldnt i move to America? It's not as nice as Australia. It's full of Americans. How will you live (money wise). You will miss family and friends.

Where should i consider moving to and why ? California , Florida, Hawaii (beaches, lifestyle for all 3). New York (exciting- so I'm told).

If hollywood is to be believed is anywhere safe from Earthquakes, tornadoes, bushfires, alien invasions, meteors or George Clooney ? Nope. It IS America. LOL

When I saw friends buying houses for $50,000 I must admit it sounded tempting. I could sell everything, buy a house cash and invest the rest and not have to work. If I had no family I would think about it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.