All Topics / Overseas Deals / Registered Agent – Atlanta

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of SandyDSandyD
    @sandyd

Hello All

I’m in the process of setting up a LLC in order to purchase property in Georgia, and specifically in the Atlanta area.

The advice I am looking for here, is if any forummers can recommend a Registered Agent in Atlanta? I’m expecting to pay around $100 per annum but would appreciate any recommendations, or ‘watch outs’ that others have experienced in setting this up.

Thanks all,

Sandy

Profile photo of kylermricekylermrice
    Participant
    @kylermrice

Man, people are still loving Atlanta?

Profile photo of investininvestin
    Participant
    @investin

Visit http://www.northwestregisteredagent.com
    I have used them to register an LLC in the state of Texas. They register in most US states and are easy to deal with (knowledgable on each state)… They also have an easy online portal where all your docs get uploaded to for access anywhere, anytime.

Profile photo of SandyDSandyD
    @sandyd

Thank you JD for your advice.

Kyle – am interested as to your comment and where you think stronger opportunities may lie? I am looking for cash-flow of 12-14%, without expecting any kind of capital growth for the coming five years.

My research shows that Atlanta provides this.

Sandy

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    SandyD wrote:
    Thank you JD for your advice. Kyle – am interested as to your comment and where you think stronger opportunities may lie? I am looking for cash-flow of 12-14%, without expecting any kind of capital growth for the coming five years. My research shows that Atlanta provides this. Sandy

Sandy you going to get most people following up with responses. I was in Atlanta and still have 5 houses that  we dumping for our cost to just get out.  Atlanta  is still a great market but competition is causing price wars. So hard to source the same properties we were getting months ago.

Quite a few markets out their that give a great return.

Just this Forum alone sure you can find.

Texas
    NC
    Florida
    Kansas City
    Detroit

Not saying these are all great states or markets but these are common places investors are buying.

Sincerely 

Profile photo of SandyDSandyD
    @sandyd
    Alex SC wrote:
    Sandy you going to get most people following up with responses. I was in Atlanta and still have 5 houses that  we dumping for our cost to just get out.  Atlanta  is still a great market but competition is causing price wars. So hard to source the same properties we were getting months ago.

Thanks Alex – when you say competition is causing price wars, do you mean that the purchase price of properties is higher than in the past, or that rental returns are being squeezed because potential tenants are driving rents down because there is a glut of rental property on the market ?

Interesting that you mention Florida and Detroit. The research I have done says that Detroit, and a lot of Florida are areas to avoid unless you have months to spend picking apart neighbourhoods.

Sandy

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    SandyD wrote:
    Alex SC wrote:

Thanks Alex – when you say competition is causing price wars, do you mean that the purchase price of properties is higher than in the past,   .Exactly some on here will tell you what we were buying months ago in Atlanta prices to high for me to make sense of it now.

or that rental returns are being squeezed because potential tenants are driving rents down because there is a glut of rental property on the market ? Still have not seen the rental prices dropping , I thought we would but not yet.

Interesting that you mention Florida and Detroit. The research I have done says that Detroit, and a lot of Florida are areas to avoid unless you have months to spend picking apart neighbourhoods . Just quoting some of the markets in General , being I am in Charlotte NC  . There are alot of good markets really comes down to the team you are working with, your real estate goals. So was just speaking in general  . No worries ask away  , great forum to get answers . We no longer work in Atlanta but if you have any questions for that market. PM and I can tell you every thing we have done their. Still like Atlanta just choose to stay closer to home and prices were steadily rising. For sure one of the better markets for return on capital.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.