All Topics / Help Needed! / Buyers Agents and Mentors- Reviews wanted

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of ashingtonashington
    Participant
    @ashington

Hi

I have been going to several seminars and researching online Buyers Agents and Mentors, they all have different outlays and ways of charging. Just wanted some feedback as to which one people have had the most success with – I have looked at Cashflow Capital, Positive Real Estate, We Find Houses. Im not sure who to go with they all seem worthwhile? But would prefer to outlay minimum dollars for the service…

Profile photo of WealthyHabitsWealthyHabits
    @wealthyhabits

When I was looking to buy my first property I got help from a buyer’s advocate. I went through 36 Buyer’s agents from giants like Morrell and Koren through to unheard of players like Empire Property.

I found that there are A LOT of SALES/MARKETING agents pretending to be buyer’s agents. They just sell off the plan developments and such which aren’t the best investments in my eyes.

The one company I ended up using was INFOLIO in South Melbourne. They found me a great apartment, negotiated an $18K reduction on the advertised unit price and then managed the property for me taking care of the tenancy…

Over the last 4 years my property has increased in value by 17-20% per year which means the banks are really happy to lend me more for my next one.

Check them out – infolio

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

Hi Ashington,

Send an email to [email protected] I would be happy to share who's services I have used successfully.

Regards,
    Engelo

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Profile photo of Mick CMick C
    Participant
    @shape

If your looking for property located in Sydney, then you can’t go wrong with Nathan Birch.
    Some of my clients keeps raving about him! + i been to 2 of his talk and i can see why.,..

Regards
    Michael

Mick C | Shape Home Loans
    http://www.shapehomeloans.com.au/
    Email Me | Phone Me

Same Banks. Better Rates. Served With a Passion.

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Yep, I agree, Nathan's great. Honest, straight talking <moderator: delete language>. He gave me the push I needed to go from casual property investor to being addicted (in a good way) LOL.

And you deal with him. Not some salesman that works for a company.

At least one of the companies you mentioned is just a house recycle factory. Knock em up, spit them out. Off the plan (that they often commission. Be VERY careful with these big companies.

Profile photo of ashingtonashington
    Participant
    @ashington

Thanks guys for the great responses! Just to clarify I am in Brisbane but would be happy to buy anywhere in Australia. I am looking to build real wealth and as many properties as I possibly can. I have one already and need to get more, it will need to be on the lower price end and probably cash flow positive. Catalyst which one are you referring to? They do want a lot of money for their “Mentoring services”- up to $10,000…

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a

Hi Ashington,

For independent Buyers Agent’s you can try the REBAA website to begin your research perhaps.

http://www.rebaa.com.au/

This removes marketers and unlicensed candidates for a start.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.