All Topics / Overseas Deals / Forum. Needs some life. Let’s get something going

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Profile photo of jbelmorejbelmore
    Participant
    @jbelmore

As I said, the Reserve Bank is pretty optimistic and left the rate steady today.

“Recent information is consistent with the expectation that the world economy will grow at a below-trend pace this year, but does not suggest that a deep downturn is occurring.”

That’s not the words of a pessimist. If they are wrong, they are ready to drop rates, probably if unemployment goes up.

Profile photo of stevenandvikkistevenandvikki
    @stevenandvikki

Well said Alex : )

Profile photo of Michael 888Michael 888
    Participant
    @michael-888

I would like to buy a house from this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAeprWIOQqQ

Profile photo of kylermricekylermrice
    Participant
    @kylermrice

Man, i was hoping Jay would have got all fired up again like earlier in the month. 

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Been on the road at investor seminars, letting the US investor in on the fact that the Aussies are kicking their butts picking off all these cash flow properties

Participant
    @kylermrice

Heard anything about the one in Denver the 23rd and 24rd any good?  Seminar that is.

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Is that bigger pockets? If so have never done anything with them, although frankly our product is so well received by the IRA investor we have a waiting list

Participant
    @kylermrice

Ya bigger pockets, it's close to me so I'll go to network.

Profile photo of NoCreditNoCredit
    @nocredit
    Freckle wrote:
    With fewer new listings being added to the market and some stock being absorbed, the total number of homes now advertised for sale is -7.5% below the record highs of last year nationally and -11.7% below their peaks across the capital cities. http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2012/02/rp-data-homes-for-sale-leith-van-onselen

But how seriously can we take things written by Leith van Onselen?

Google his name, you'd be surprised what comes up.

Same goes for his mate David Llewellyn-Smith and a few others on that MacroBusiness site.

Seems they've made a few errors…..

Don't believe everything you read!

Profile photo of FreckleFreckle
    Blocked
    @freckle
    NoCredit wrote:
    Freckle wrote:
    With fewer new listings being added to the market and some stock being absorbed, the total number of homes now advertised for sale is -7.5% below the record highs of last year nationally and -11.7% below their peaks across the capital cities. http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2012/02/rp-data-homes-for-sale-leith-van-onselen

But how seriously can we take things written by Leith van Onselen?

Google his name, you'd be surprised what comes up.

Same goes for his mate David Llewellyn-Smith and a few others on that MacroBusiness site.

Seems they've made a few errors…..

Don't believe everything you read!

Do you actually read these posts or just run around bagging MB for the sake of it because if you did the quote is an RP data quote sourced from the MB site.

If you want to be taken seriously by me and I assume others here then you need to position your posts more accurately least you be labelled simply as one who posts misinformation for disinformation purposes.

The Freckle

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.