All Topics / Overseas Deals / Extend And Pretend Coming To An End

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    Freckle wrote:
    Alex wrote:
    Enjoyed both of your all post and this time no arguments..

and i thought we were just having a robust discussion    love discussions regarding real estate ..

Kyler wrote:
    I am 39 and my wife and I been together 18 years married this past dec for 16 years

Under the "Old Peoples Rules of Engagement" you can't dis your elders I'm 55 so what I so goes. A good fight is a good fight not matter the age...

Kyler wrote:
    Glad we can all have some civil conversations .

Dude you're going soft on me

Kyler wrote:
    .Freckle where are you located if you don't mind

Port Hedland West Australia. The land where the sun shines every day and the flies never rest. Did you know I've probably wasted more time and spent more money killing damn flies in the last 5 years than I care to think about. The West Australian outback fly must be the most persistent, most numerous, most annoying little bugger in insect history.  Seems my wife is big on visiting Australia with me I am looking at the markets where investors are wanting to speak . She is looking for out back and crocodiles go figure… The Freckle (not me by the way)

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    kylermrice wrote:
    Those are all posts by Alex, not me Freckle

Did you know I've probably wasted more time and spent more money killing damn flies in the last 5 years than I care to think about. The West Australian outback fly must be the most persistent, most numerous, most annoying little bugger in insect history.

The Floridian Vampire mosquito sounds like it could give the fly a run for it's money.  

Kyler it won't matter I believe most of them think of us  as the same used cars sales man or spruikers  little to know identity or pride.Guess that is our version of insurgents ..Just me having a little fun..

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.