All Topics / General Property / Property Investment Groups – experiences, feedback, recommendations?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of iloriilori
    Participant
    @ilori

I have situation where have some loans and properties but needs a major review and decisions made. Might needs to sell some property and refinance loans etc. The type of review that will set a plan for number or years to come and affect my lifestyle. Something I want to get right.

I'm at a point where would like to align myself with a credible property investment group to be a sounding board and help guide. I don't really have anyone 'in my corner' to help sort things out. Need someone with practical experience, trustworthy. No hidden agenda (such as building client base for own use or a front for mates selling real estate or finance). Of course don't mind if they charge a fee or have a revenue plan as long as it is understandable, upfront and fair.

There are a number of names that come up if do a google search.

Does anyone have experience with the groups that advertise? Such as:
    Magaret Lomas – Destiny Financial
    Michael Yardney – Metropole
    Stephen Tolle
    Mark Armstrong – iProperty Plan
    ??? – Secure Invest
    Jan Somers – Somerset
    Others…

Would appreciate any feedback.

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a

Keep reading and asking questions, no harm talking to a lot of different people and learning what they have to say. The Jan Somers property forums are also a useful resource though I don't think they do anything else apart from selling software and books and speaking events.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.