All Topics / Help Needed! / Victoria, Banyule council fees for subdivision

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of markh3084markh3084
    Participant
    @markh3084

Hello all,

I am looking at a block in Banyule council that has an existing brick and concrete tile house smack bang in the centre of the block (typical). I am trying to find indicative prices of the process involved in the application for a subdivision within Banyule. I would be planning on doing two townhouses, one to move into, and the other to sell. Does anyone have experience in this area?

Always enjoy reading the posts.!!

Profile photo of Stacey SurveyingStacey Surveying
    Participant
    @stacey-surveying

Hi Mark,

I’d suggest giving the town planner at Banyule a call and getting a run-down of the council fees involved. Surveyor and Architect/Draftsman fees vary very little from which area of town we’re working in, as it’s just the same process but in a different location.

First you’d want to check out the zoning and see if there are any building envelopes or covenants on the block.

Most of the professionals here are happy to give some free advice on the site in question before you start spending the dollars.

Cheers,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.