All Topics / Heads Up! / List your investing clubs, please!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of madelizabethanmadelizabethan
    @madelizabethan

Hi everyone,

Can people please help me out?

I keep getting enquiries through my web site about where to find investing clubs. So, to this end, I have created a section which is a directory of clubs. Very early stages yet, with only one post so far, but we really could do with more. Club must not profit from their members – guidelines are on the page and we do vet listings.

http://www.investing-in-property-rentals.com/investing-clubs.html

If I find I am getting posts from overseas, I'll add countries into the directory.

Any and all help appreciated!

Regards,
    Elizabeth Elwell-Cook

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a

Hi Elizabeth,

Here's one for Brisbane that does qualify! Free on first visit and not generating commission income from selling product.
    http://www.meetup.com/brisbanepropertygroup/

Good luck with your site.

Andrew

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

I think you brief is too restrictive.

The only things I can think of that make NO profit are meetups (of which operate in most cities). Purely gatherings and not clubs.

I go to fortnightly meetings that cost $10 in Sydney. Are they making a profit? I doubt it as the room would be a few hundred dollars. They provide great info on different topics each fortnight. They provide a free blueprint (one on one meeting to discuss how you could proceed in your portfolio). They do have a buyers agency which you can subscribe to if you wish. They show some deals they have made but never push the buyers agency.

So technically it doesn't fit your brief but very worthwhile. They certainly gave me the kickstart I needed.

Profile photo of suzbatssuzbats
    @suzbats

Any investor’s clubs in Melbourne?

Profile photo of DonnaDonna
    Participant
    @donna

Wow I can't believe you only have 3 responses.   I guess the wording  "investing clubs"  as apposed to "groups" who are interested in property investing who "meet regularly"  for discussions, guest speakers etc.

JMHO

Cheers
    Donna

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.