All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Understanding couple of special conditions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of investhutinvesthut
    @investhut

Hi All,

I know I should discuss with my solicitor, but this one is in auction and less time..

only trying to understand what they mean or if anyone can explain them

1) 
    For the purpose of the Conveyancing Vendor Disclosure and Warranty regulation 1986, the Vendor specifically discloses that the property may lie within an area over which the Electricity Commission holds a petroleum exploration licence for oil and gas pursuant to the Petroleum Act 1955. The purchaser shall make no requisition, objection or claim for compensation whether under condition 7 or otherwise by reason of any matter or thing disclosed in this condition.

2) the vendor discolses that notwitstanding any contrary references in Section 149 zoning Certificate annexed hereto S.E.P.P 28 has been repealed and some provisions of SEPP 25 and SRPP 12 allowing for subdivision of dual occupancies and associated cluster or townhouse development have been repealed and no objection, requisition or claim for compensation shall be made by the purchaser of these accounts or in respect of such inaccuracies in the said annexed 149 Zoning Certificate.

thanks, this is for home sale in western sydney, 15 minutes waslk to station, in betweek all residential home only…

1) i am seeing for first time ever….

2) i am thinking current owner tried for dual occupancy, but coucil rejected, thats how I am guessing it.

680 sqm block.

thanks investhut

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

1. means the electricity commission may be exploring for petroleum on that land some time in the future!

2. means s149 cert is not update in terms of zoning. How old is the s149 certificate included in the contract?

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.