All Topics / Overseas Deals / Investment groups travelling to USA

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)
  • Profile photo of kingsrkingsr
    @kingsr

Just wondering if anyone knows of any buying groups or investment groups that are travelling to the USA from Australia anytime soon?

Areas that I'd like to cover are:

Atlanta, Houston, San Antonio, Cleveland, Kansas City, Dallas, Tampa, Memphis.

If anyone knows of a group or anyone would like to travel together on an investement mission, please post here.

Cheers.

Profile photo of KnoxOffKnoxOff
    Participant
    @knoxoff

go with this mob  they are going to altlana memphis  jackjsonville  kanas city  charlote and orlando
    in april

http://www.uspsa.com.au/vip.html

and of course you will be treated like a VIP……….  you will be paying a premium   for the propertys  they show you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jump on a plane  by yourself  or with a friend , fly to Dallas direct , spend a couple of days
    then a domestic flight to  kansas

hire a car  and drive back down to  texas

Profile photo of EngeloRumoraEngeloRumora
    Participant
    @engelorumora

I will be in the US from the 10th of April. Starting in New York.

Regards,
    Engelo

EngeloRumora | Ohio Cashflow
    http://ohiocashflow.com/
    Email Me | Phone Me

F@#$ THE REST WORK WITH OHIO CASHFLOW TO INVEST

Profile photo of kingsrkingsr
    @kingsr

Hi Engelo,

What areas are you thinking of visiting? Are you in Sydney?

Profile photo of speedy gonzalesspeedy gonzales
    @speedy-gonzales
    KnoxOff wrote:
    go with this mob  they are going to altlana memphis  jackjsonville  kanas city  charlote and orlando
    in april

http://www.uspsa.com.au/vip.html

and of course you will be treated like a VIP……….  you will be paying a premium   for the propertys  they show you

Jump on a plane  by yourself  or with a friend , fly to Dallas direct , spend a couple of days
    then a domestic flight to  kansas

hire a car  and drive back down to  texas

Knox Off,

Know you mentioned this company in jest but just so others reading this forum are aware…..they are a direct offshoot of the old myusaproperty. Trent Richards and his father own the company. Google Trent Richards and you will get the story on why you should stay well clear of them. Just selling the same overpriced inventory that myusaproperty had.

Profile photo of Texas Cash Cow Investments AustraliaTexas Cash Cow Investments Australia
    Participant
    @texas-cash-cow-investments-australia

kingsr

If your stopping by in Dallas then I can give you names of places to stay where you can use our corporate code and get discounted room rates…the offer comes with no catches or obligations. Qantas fly's direct from Sydney to Dallas a few days a week and I guarantee Homeland Security is friendlier in DFW then LAX !!

@kingsr

Hi Peter,

That's very nice of you to offer. I will keep that in mind for when I hit Dallas. Can you pm me the details of the places to stay in Dallas and what the discounts actually are?

Would be good to meet with you and your team and see what you have on offer.

Cheers.

Profile photo of Texas Cash Cow Investments AustraliaTexas Cash Cow Investments Australia
    Participant
    @texas-cash-cow-investments-australia
    kingsr wrote:
    Hi Peter,

That's very nice of you to offer. I will keep that in mind for when I hit Dallas. Can you pm me the details of the places to stay in Dallas and what the discounts actually are?

Would be good to meet with you and your team and see what you have on offer.

Cheers.

More then happy to. You will need to change your member contact details as it says you do not accept emails.
    The places are close by to our office so we can arrange to pick you up, go to the office and meet the team, spend a day or so out having a look at properties and area's we deal. You would also get a chance to stop by our Property Management office to meet the Property Managers and ask them questions. Then after that we drop you back off to your hotel. My preference is the Holiday Inn when I stay. Can't beat the $6 breakfast for value !! Our corporate rate gets the room at least $30 a night cheaper there.

@kingsr

I'm not sure why I cant recieve emails. I just tried to edit my profile with no success.

Anyway, my email is [email protected]

Cheers

Participant
    @knoxoff

King

acommadation in the US is easy  if your not to fussy

super 8  motel or  americas best value 
    are along  all the freeways  and in every small town or city

they cost on average $50 US per night
      they have  free wifi  most have a small fidge  and microwave                                                           
      they have a free   light breakfast and coffee in the mornings between 6 and 9am
     alot of the time you can park the car right outside the room

they are easy to find with a GPS
    they are clean  and most times checkout isnt till  11:00am 

Participant
    @knoxoff

oh……  and no need to book
    just roll up and ask for a room

@kingsr

Thanks Knox Off 

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    KnoxOff wrote:
    King

acommadation in the US is easy  if your not to fussy

super 8  motel or  americas best value 
    are along  all the freeways  and in every small town or city

they cost on average $50 US per night
      they have  free wifi  most have a small fidge  and microwave                                                           
      they have a free   light breakfast and coffee in the mornings between 6 and 9am
     alot of the time you can park the car right outside the room

they are easy to find with a GPS
    they are clean  and most times checkout isnt till  11:00am 

the trick is ask for late check out. 2 or 3 pm…

It helps…
    Alex

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    kingsr wrote:
    I'm not sure why I cant recieve emails. I just tried to edit my profile with no success.

Anyway, my email is [email protected]

Cheers

Sent you  an email.

Alex

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs
    kingsr wrote:
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any buying groups or investment groups that are travelling to the USA from Australia anytime soon?

Areas that I'd like to cover are:

Atlanta, Houston, San Antonio, Cleveland, Kansas City, Dallas, Tampa, Memphis.

If anyone knows of a group or anyone would like to travel together on an investement mission, please post here.

thats a big trip seeing all those towns. probably take a week and drive 2k miles at least and see half of the middle us

have fun…. take greyhound and leave the driving to us.

@kingsr

Jay, help me shortlist!

Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Well you can do all the Texas towns…fly direct sydny to dallas I beleive.. I think they fly the 380 on that route and that would be a treat in of it self.

Kc and Memphis are fairly close.. but cleveland is a poke up north.

form Memphis  you could head to tampa 2 day drive, however you could go through jackson MS were we have a nice protfolio.
    then head down to Destin and follow the coast.

JLH

@kingsr
    jayhinrichs wrote:
    Well you can do all the Texas towns…fly direct sydny to dallas I beleive.. I think they fly the 380 on that route and that would be a treat in of it self.

Kc and Memphis are fairly close.. but cleveland is a poke up north.

form Memphis  you could head to tampa 2 day drive, however you could go through jackson MS were we have a nice protfolio.
    then head down to Destin and follow the coast.

JLH

Awesome, thanks! Was actually going to take Cleveland off and maybe Houston.

I'm finishing up in Vegas for personal reasons

Participant
    @jayhinrichs

And if you have a need to buy some crap hole 10k property in the Hood, I would advise you to  not do that deal save your money and have a first class experince at Vegas.. because you will most likly loss all your money buying super low end. and that Mate is the best advice I can give you,,,,Go live it up in vegas….No investing in the cheap hoods. they will jsut frustraite you

@kingsr
    jayhinrichs wrote:
    And if you have a need to buy some crap hole 10k property in the Hood, I would advise you to  not do that deal save your money and have a first class experince at Vegas.. because you will most likly loss all your money buying super low end. and that Mate is the best advice I can give you,,,,Go live it up in vegas….No investing in the cheap hoods. they will jsut frustraite you

No doubt Jay, the properties Im looking at are the 50-70k range…looking to buy 3 on this trip and increase my portfolio (if all goes well) to 10 in the next 12 months.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.