All Topics / Opinionated! / Positive Real estate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of AdisKayAdisKay
    Participant
    @adiskay

Has anyone heard of them ? Positive Real Estate. I would just like to know what i get for signing up for their mentoring program @ $10,000 !?!? worth it ?

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

$10,000 for a mentoring program? Boy the word mentor is bantered around a lot nowadays. So, what are you getting for the $10k course/training? One on one I would assume?

Cheers

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    AdisKay wrote:
    Has anyone heard of them ? Positive Real Estate. I would just like to know what i get for signing up for their mentoring program @ $10,000 !?!? worth it ? Thanks :):)

Listen I am in the USA and I get sick when USA investors pay $3k for these guru's here in the states.So  for $10k  wow !What do they provide. I am sure that you can find most of that information here on this forum. Or from doing a bit of research your self.

Alex
    [email protected]

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Not 1-1.  They have regular meetings. They try to sell you their OTP investments in Queensland.

Save your money. There are many threads on this in various forums. I'm not going to hehash it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.