All Topics / Finance / Finance on a block of 6 units on one title with residentail rates

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of odedkorodedkor
    @odedkor

Finding quality lenders is really tough

Profile photo of odedkorodedkor
    @odedkor
    Profile photo of InvestorMickInvestorMick
    Participant
    @investormick

Hi Tito, I would prefer to PM any more to say about BW. PM if you are okay for that.

Profile photo of Tracey BTracey B
    Participant
    @tracey-b

The market seems to have changed from 12 months ago …… NAB has just offered to finance 7 of ours on residential terms.  These are at the same location but already on separate strata titles.  We couldn't find anyone who would do more than 4 when we purchased 12 months ago.

Surprise, surprise, ANZ is now re-thinking whether they have to have them as Commercial….amazing what they can do when they think you're going to walk.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Tracey oh i agree

I have a block of 18 here in Brisbane that i purchased some years ago (All in 1 line on single Strata)

We do all of our development finance thru Anz and when they knew i was buying to keep these they said we will have to do those at Commercial rates and terms. Thats easy i said NAB National Credit want out development business and they have said they will do them residentially.

Amazing how quickly Anz changed their tune.

Not that we owe that much on them these days (15% lvr post reno) but i can put up with 6.43% variable on a $375 Breakfee Annual fee.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.