All Topics / Overseas Deals / Looking for Australian accountants …for conference calls.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

That understand the tax implications for Australian investors buying in the USA. Who also have worked in both USA and Australia.

Please email me some contact information. I have some questions for some clients.

Thanks
    Alex
    [email protected]

Profile photo of usainvestorusainvestor
    @usainvestor

Alex

You could try James at US Taxcentral but he charges just to talk to him and unfortunately tends to talk in riddles. (whether intentional or just BS I just don't know as in the end I didn't get the answers I required)

Other people have used him and found him to charge reasonably and perform the work efficiently.

Regards

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    usainvestor wrote:
    Alex

You could try James at US Taxcentral but he charges just to talk to him and unfortunately tends to talk in riddles. (whether intentional or just BS I just don't know as in the end I didn't get the answers I required)

Other people have used him and found him to charge reasonably and perform the work efficiently.

Regards

Do you have any email or contact numbers

thanks
    Alex

Profile photo of usainvestorusainvestor
    @usainvestor
    Alex SC wrote:
    usainvestor wrote:
    Alex

Regards

Do you have any email or contact numbers

thanks
    Alex

Hi Alex

Just use Google to locate them. I don't want to put up the link nor email.

This is the accountant that the sponsor of this site uses.

Regards

Profile photo of worldinvestorworldinvestor
    Participant
    @worldinvestor
    Alex SC wrote:
    That understand the tax implications for Australian investors buying in the USA. Who also have worked in both USA and Australia.

Please email me some contact information. I have some questions for some clients.

Thanks
    Alex
    [email protected]

Hi Alex
    I have used James from Tax Central, I found him to be very good, also the fact that he resides in Australia is definately a plus for me as I phone me from time to time with queries. 

Their office is in Queensland, if you want his particulars just pm me and I will be happy to pass on his details.

WI

Participant
    @alex-sc
    worldinvestor wrote:
    Alex SC wrote:

Thanks
    Alex
    [email protected]

Hi Alex
    I have used James from Tax Central, I found him to be very good, also the fact that he resides in Australia is definately a plus for me as I phone me from time to time with queries. 

Their office is in Queensland, if you want his particulars just pm me and I will be happy to pass on his details.

WI

Can you send me an email? [email protected]

thanks
    Alex

Participant
    @alex-sc

Thanks all for the leads. Being I am dealing in both markets thought it is best to learn all myself. To many people in this business are willing to just listen to what others  have to say.  With out truly learning things for them selves.

So my advice for any and every one. Is learn everything you can out their . Information is the key to success in this business.

Thanks

again for the help

Profile photo of emma171emma171
    Participant
    @emma171

Alex – took me forever to find someone – I sent this out when I did.

We do it very regularly for Australian residents who have property overseas and we have no difficulty with treating it according to Australian taxation regulations.  Plus our ATO approved software allows us to easily process the overseas property and incorporate the data into Australian residents tax returns in the manner required by the ATO.
    UNQUOTE

Rose is a property lover and I think it is highly safe to say a “like” mind. I am delighted to finally be able to recommend someone to you. The big thing that I love about Rose is the fact that she understands US based questions are best for US accountants as they know the tax laws better and then Rose integrates that into the Australian side.

Rosemarie Chad
    B. Bus., CPA, MAI.Ex.
    Accord Accounting
    Tel: 612 9419-5322
    Fax: 612 9412-2237
    http://www.easytax.com.au
    [email protected]
    Office hours: 9am – 6pm
    Monday – Friday
    ?
    Accord Accounting is a CPA practice.
    Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation

Profile photo of worldinvestorworldinvestor
    Participant
    @worldinvestor

Hi Emma

The only concern I have with using US accountant is that they do not understand how Australian Trusts operate/work and for me this is so important as my Australian Trust is the member of my head LLC.

Case in point was a recent incident where my Oz accountant recommended a resolution for my trust which would assist with reporting issues and also account fees, not something a US accountant would do from what I have seen to date.

ICheers, WI

Participant
    @alex-sc
    emma171 wrote:
    Alex – took me forever to find someone – I sent this out when I did. QUOTE We do it very regularly for Australian residents who have property overseas and we have no difficulty with treating it according to Australian taxation regulations.  Plus our ATO approved software allows us to easily process the overseas property and incorporate the data into Australian residents tax returns in the manner required by the ATO. UNQUOTE Rose is a property lover and I think it is highly safe to say a “like” mind. I am delighted to finally be able to recommend someone to you. The big thing that I love about Rose is the fact that she understands US based questions are best for US accountants as they know the tax laws better and then Rose integrates that into the Australian side. Rosemarie Chad B. Bus., CPA, MAI.Ex. Accord Accounting Tel: 612 9419-5322 Fax: 612 9412-2237 http://www.easytax.com.au [email protected] Office hours: 9am – 6pm Monday – Friday ? Accord Accounting is a CPA practice. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation

Thanks Emma let me know if you are ever on skype.

Sincerely

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.