All Topics / Help Needed! / Can anyone recommend someone to give an independant valuation on a development site?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of marsmacmarsmac
    Participant
    @marsmac

Hi All,

I have been approached by a developer to purchase my property in the Holroyd council (near Parramatta council) in NSW. The property is zoned for residential units and commercial shops.

He has been pretty eager to get a deal done but I'm not sure. Now, he is making all sorts of claims about how much it's worth, what I can and can't build on it and pretty much trying to get me to agree to a sale…

So that I can make an informed decision, I want to get an independant valuation done.

Can anyone recommend a development consultant/town planner who can help me? (Preferably someone with experience dealing with the local council – Holroyd).

How much does a valuation cost?

Thanks to all in advance,

Marsmac

Profile photo of TaylorChangTaylorChang
    Participant
    @scha9799

Hi Marsmac,

you don't have to sale to him, you can JV with him !

sale is a clean cut, but if you JV with him you can learn a lot which in the future if you want to develop something yourself. you can have some experience to rely on.

just my thought

Taylor

TaylorChang | Finance Broker
    Email Me | Phone Me

Home loan | Commercial loan | 0414 691 517

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Maramac,

Cannot give you a name but………………………………….

Check google or phone book for licensed valuers in your area.

Give them a ring to see if they have someone who can do the job and if not who would they recommend.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.