All Topics / Help Needed! / real esate seminars in Sydney ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of mcp200mcp200
    @mcp200

Hi Guys,

Is there any decent real esate seminars/Investment courses in sydney to take please?

Thanks
    Simon

Profile photo of gfreergfreer
    @gfreer

Why not look at Steve's course? Free evening seminars coming up in Sydney eg PacificEastcoast 15.2.2012 and Residential Property Advisors 16.2.2012 but you need to be invited as they have Advisor and Client model (ie. they are selling properties in Sydney and interstate).

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Not quite unbiassed education if they are selling a product Graeme.

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst

Yes there are lots. What strategy are you looking at (or just general).
    You could go to the Think and Grow Rich in Property one (in March I think). It's free and has various speakers. You also get free books and DVD's. Just don't get hyped up and pay thousands for courses. Think about it and do some research first to ensure it's right for you.

There are a few meetups also which are great for networking. I go to one in Parramatta every fortnight if that's near you. They have a meeting, information topic then people chat. $10.
     PM me if you want details.

There is also a meetup group that meets every 1-2 months (usually in Chatswood). Free just likeminded investors chatting over drinks.
    Networking is THE most valuable thing IMO.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.