All Topics / Overseas Deals / Advanced investors

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc

Hey All you heard me speak about some deals in North and South Carolina. This is a 2 year on going project. Looking for some advanced investors to jump in and give me some feed back on what to do here . I have opportunity to take down the whole package.

Below are some of the details

60 home package all located in 5 block radius  10 minutes from my office
    Market value $3, 960,000 if all fixed up.

so I don't get spammed if there is any interest in finding out  more details about this package. I can share what I am trying to accomplish please email me .

thanks
    Alex Franks
    [email protected]

Profile photo of SydneyBizSydneyBiz
    @sydneybiz

Hi Alex,

I don’t think you meant to write $3.96 billion, so could you please clarify the value for us?

Thanks,
    Ken

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    SydneyBiz wrote:
    Hi Alex, I don't think you meant to write $3.96 billion, so could you please clarify the value for us? Thanks, Ken

whoops ..sorry 11:15 pm here long day …

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Slight type only 3.2 billion :))))

Of course one could buy all of Detroit and throw in most of Ohio for those dollars :)  forget the exchange rate

Participant
    @alex-sc
    jayhinrichs wrote:

Slight type only 3.2 billion :))))

Of course one could buy all of Detroit and throw in most of Ohio for those dollars :)  forget the exchange rate

Jay

How are you? and if it was billion you would not find me here on this or other forums. LOL

Long day was at the gym at 530 am. Still going but this package is consuming me now .  I went directly to the bank that took over the package from first bank. The lady who owns wants out. Believe it or not the Lawyer you met here at the office . He  is now the road block being he has long time working on this package. I wanted a price reduction since they could not close on time. That would lower his fee as well .

So now I am open to all ideas.

Also after firing another contractor and 1 person on my staff . Decided today to put my own crew together.  They will all subcontractors that handle specific duties. I know it will be a head ache at first but long term think it is the best thing.

Alex

Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

That slick lawyer we meet .. the young man that looked 2 years out of law school…

I could eat him up an spit him out on the transaction side,,, I am sure he has next to zero real world experince.

Most lawyers are just terrible at negotiating a RE deal.. Not in their DNA

Lets talk on our con call Friday and work through this one, we would like to pick up 60 doors. Although it probably would not fit the TWH criteria, there may be another way to skin the cat.

Participant
    @alex-sc
    jayhinrichs wrote:
    That slick lawyer we meet .. the young man that looked 2 years out of law school…

I could eat him up an spit him out on the transaction side,,, I am sure he has next to zero real world experince.

Most lawyers are just terrible at negotiating a RE deal.. Not in their DNA

Lets talk on our con call Friday and work through this one, we would like to pick up 60 doors. Although it probably would not fit the TWH criteria, there may be another way to skin the cat.

Sounds good I was in a good fight with him yesterday verbally on the phone over the deal.As he does represent the buyer.

So again look forward to speaking with you.

Alex

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.