All Topics / General Property / Anyone heard of Nestegg Australia ? Property Invesment company

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of ShandorShandor
    @shandor

HI, I went to a talk last night run by a company named "Nestegg Australia" It was prety vuage at what they actually doand I cant find anything on the net apart from their website…They say they are an offshoot of a building company called tribeca.
    They help people invest in properties but Im unsure of exactly what they do…they take your name at the seminar and come out to
    your house for the full talk..Im booked in to see what they have to say but would like to hear if anyone knows anything about them ?
    Not sure if it could be a scam even?   Chhers

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Listen but do not sign anything – tell them you need to speak to your accountant, broker, partner, parents, financial advisor etc before you make a decision.

You are on the verge of making a big and important decision so take your time.

Profile photo of FreckleFreckle
    Blocked
    @freckle

They have no history even though the Co name has been registered for some time. These types of so called expert advice companies who’ll somehow find you the best CF+ properties at under market value blah blah are starting to pop up more and more.

Red flags everywhere with these guys.

Any business who purports to have 20+ yrs combined experience and is legit will publish each of the principles resumes and industry expertise without hesitation. These guys don’t. Their website is just a poorly constructed opaque window to their business.

A business with any reasonable history will also publish it’s partners, portfolios, happy customer references etc etc.

I’d avoid them like the plague.

The Freckle

Profile photo of Gleno150Gleno150
    @gleno150

I am now in the same situation as you were, Nestegg Australia, have been to the smoke and mirrors show, had the home visit with bubbles and froth and still left wondering, what it is really all about. What are the mechanics of making it work. 

Does anyone have a good news story about this company

Profile photo of vel.aerovel.aero
    @vel.aero

How was your simnar.I am going to the same seminar next week.Is it useful? Not sure if it could be a scam.Any thoughts????

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

I haven't head of them.

Freckle's points above are good ones – these companies do seem to be popping up more frequently. It seems that every day there's a new post about "have you head of x?"

There's no reason why you can't choose independent professionals from all areas of the property world to assist in reaching your goals rather than relying on a one stop shop (and I'm not suggesting that's what this company does – I have no idea what they offer).

You can choose your own accountant, buyers agent, broker, conveyancer and have them work together. Whatever you do – spend some time conduction your own research and due diligence before jumping into anything. Like Derek alluded to – there's a lot of money at stake.

Cheers

Jamie

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Nigel KibelNigel Kibel
    Participant
    @nigel-kibel

The market is full of these marketing companies

Personally if there are no names on the site run fast

Why are people who run these sites not prepared to disclose who they are. What do they have to hide?

Nigel Kibel | Property Know How
    http://propertyknowhow.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

We have just launched a new website join our membership today

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.