All Topics / Overseas Deals / Interesting article, especially the last part

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of kylermricekylermrice
    Participant
    @kylermrice
    Profile photo of jayhinrichsjayhinrichs
    Participant
    @jayhinrichs

Well he missed that guess… rates are low, inflation in check, equities moving up and down as the latest good news bad news events around the world occur.

I have heard talk from those who study our economy that we could be in for a prolonged interest rate stagnation just like Japan has been the last 20 years…

Profile photo of kylermricekylermrice
    Participant
    @kylermrice

As this is the best time in 50 years to buy homes, Paulson advised his listeners, crowded into 3 separate dining rooms, to issue 30 year mortgages to buy a home as “your debt and interest payments get locked in at record lows, while the price of your home will rise.”

“If you don’t own a home buy one,” Paulson recommended; ” if you  own one home, buy another one, and if you own two homes buy a third and lend your relatives the money to buy a home.”

This is the part i found that investors would be interested in, all the rest sadly is not something as a foreign investor i would want to be a part of.  I took most of my money out of the market before the dot com bust.  Paid for most of my school that way, now i wish i had that money i put in school that i could put in properties. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.