All Topics / General Property / Any experience with Logan Central QLD?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of sam2011sam2011
    @sam2011

one of the guys at work is talking about logan central and how he thinks the area is changing from a housing commission area? Location wise its pretty good, close to brisbane and not too far from gold coast.

rental yields seem to be around the 7-8% and can pick up a house/townhouse for under $200k, which is my budget, however i have been looking at newcastle, whyalla, blacktown, mt druitt to name a few – some from terry ryder

just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with the area and what your thoughts on the future of logan central compared the above suburbs?

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

I was keeping a close eye on Logan a couple of years ago. The prices seemed to have dropped further since I was interested. The location is great – the socioeconomic situation is not the best. But if you're after something with a good yield at a relatively low price then Logan isn't a bad option. Just check that the body corp fees aren't too high if purchasing a unit/townhouse.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Andrew_AAndrew_A
    Participant
    @andrew_a

I suggest anybody interested in this area pay close attention to what is happening.

http://www.logan.qld.gov.au/planning-and-building/planning/structure-plans-and-master-plans/logan-central

Looking at local plans makes for some interesting reading!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.