All Topics / Overseas Deals / Atlanta or Houston or ……..???

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    kylermrice wrote:
    Where is the next event at?

There is another event bigger pockets is having not sure of dates some time in march. Might go just to get away for a few days.

Profile photo of worldinvestorworldinvestor
    Participant
    @worldinvestor

Only two U.S. metro areas have had increases in home values since the peak of the housing market in 2007, and they're both in Texas: Houston and San Antonio

Hi Peter
    I don't bother too much with what is written about the US market or OZ for that matter, stats are always rubbery at best.

I am interested in what is happening on the ground.

In Atlanta the houses I have been  purchasing over the past 6 months at around $37,000-48,000  –  Sadly am now looking at paying $65,000-70,000. There is fierce competition and now we have owner/occupiers jumping in.

I am with Jay on this one, I see this market jumping, still some great opportunites if you purchase the right property in the right area but I believe this window of opportunity will not last too much longer.

WI

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    worldinvestor wrote:
    Only two U.S. metro areas have had increases in home values since the peak of the housing market in 2007, and they're both in Texas: Houston and San Antonio

Hi Peter
    I don't bother too much with what is written about the US market or OZ for that matter, stats are always rubbery at best.

I am interested in what is happening on the ground.

In Atlanta the houses I have been  purchasing over the past 6 months at around $37,000-48,000  –  Sadly am now looking at paying $65,000-70,000. There is fierce competition and now we have owner/occupiers jumping in.

I am with Jay on this one, I see this market jumping, still some great opportunites if you purchase the right property in the right area but I believe this window of opportunity will not last too much longer.

WI

Seems Jay was not the only one pulling out of Atlanta at the right time. Once prices starting bouncing upwards I already packed ship and left. Sorry just thought I would throw that at there.

Hope all is well …

Profile photo of worldinvestorworldinvestor
    Participant
    @worldinvestor

Hi Alex
    I am not ready to pack up yet, just makes it damn harder to find those little gems.

.cheers WI

Profile photo of Alex SCAlex SC
    Participant
    @alex-sc
    worldinvestor wrote:
    Hi Alex
    I am not ready to pack up yet, just makes it damn harder to find those little gems.

.cheers WI

Hard to say anything with out getting spammed but since I am pulling out of Atlanta and have some inventory left over.
     I am going tried to send you a private message

look forward to speaking

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.