All Topics / Value Adding / Project Complete: Recommendation of a Builder Brisbane, Ipswich, Toowoomba Area

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

Hi All,
    I thought I would post some info about a builder I have used for the full renovation of a flooded property I own in Ipswich.

I am the owner of a property which was flooded in the 2011 January Floods in Ipswich QLD. I posted on Service Seeking for a fencer to which Shane from Elrae Constructions replied. I was impressed with Shane’s professionalism and he asked if he could quote for the re build of the house.

Shane’s quotes are detailed and competitive with the quality of work being second to none. He is flexible and open to ideas from the client and is happy to provide his guidance on ideas for the build due to his back ground in conducting his own renovations.

Shane and his son Nick will go out of there way to ensure you are happy with the job. An example of this, is due to me living in Melbourne and unable to attend the job more frequently due to work and family commitments, Shane would send through photos via text if a decision needed to be made on placement of fittings etc. Shane would also send through pictures of the fittings once completed to allow me to see the progress of the build.

Due to being in Melbourne I was worried about finding a builder that I could trust, you will have no trust issues what so ever with Elrae Constructions and will definitely not end up on “Today Tonight”.

You will not find a better builder than Elrae Constructions for restorations, renovations, new builds, decks etc. Shane’s pricing is fair and he will always have your interests at heart. The most suitable product will be used and if there are sensible savings to be made he will make them, but will not sacrifice on quality to ensure the best outcome.

I will be using Elrae Constructions for any future works.

Should any anyone wish to see photos of my build or discuss I can be contacted on [email protected] or 0403 126 354.

Brendon

Profile photo of fredo_4305fredo_4305
    Participant
    @fredo_4305

Sorry I forgot to post Shanes Number 0429495994.

Cheers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.