All Topics / Buy, Swap & Sell / Posts In This Forum

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of SiteAdminSiteAdmin
    @siteadmin

This forum has been created to allow people to buy, swap or sell information products. Please note that PropertyInvesting.com does not warrant the condition or fitness or use of the products traded. Those buying need to make sure that the seller has the right to sell the product and be aware of the inclusions, including that some of the inclusions may have expired or be no longer relevant.

When making a post on this forum you should NOT include the features of the product like an eBay listing, instead you should simply list the name of the product, the price you would like for it, and then link the product description to an external site.

This forum is for genuine second-hand sales, not for third parties to sell their information products as originals or clearance stock.

Copyright infringements will be enforced to the fullest extent of the law.

Profile photo of mattstamattsta
    Participant
    @mattsta

i saw this added forum just today, and was curious what this was all about.
    This should be interesting… especially since I know that many people are really eager to learn more.
    This is a great way to share

hmmm. i wonder if I have anything to sell..

Profile photo of kong71286kong71286
    Participant
    @kong71286

Thanks for creating this thread smiley

I'm interested in the Ron White memory courses

If you've completed the course, and would like some extra cash feel free to send me a PM for a quick sale

I'm based in Ballarat, so if its within driving distance I can come pick it up in person

Otherwise would prefer to do it via E-bay and paypal

Profile photo of M.InvestigatorM.Investigator
    @m.investigator

Kong, I haven't done Ron White's memory courses, but I hadn't heard of him before either.

Is he Australian?

I've read some of Tony Buzan's memory and brainstorming and mindmap books though. Good stuff too.

Profile photo of kong71286kong71286
    Participant
    @kong71286

Me neither M.Investigator

The first I heard of him was at one of the Mega Conferences

I think he is American or Canadian

Profile photo of AwethenticAwethentic
    Participant
    @awethentic

Dear Admin,

Please advise where we go to see what items are for sale, or to post stuff to sell.

Many thanks.

All the best, cheers and enjoy.

Michael

Profile photo of propertygirl1988propertygirl1988
    Participant
    @propertygirl1988

Hi admin,

Please delete my ads for the Home Inspection Spy and Renovation Toolbox.

Thanks

Profile photo of GregGreg
    Participant
    @gtgart

Hi

I just joined the forum and saw this thread. What sort of information products are we allowed to buy swap or sell? I have a good few that are gathering dust that I am sure some people might find better use for than me.

Thanks.

Profile photo of ModeratorModerator
    @moderator

Hi Greg,

Typically people are selling second hand books and old course material. I think this is the main intent.

Needs to be genuine second hand sales (not commercial reselling). Copyright requirements need to be followed as per above.

If you are concerned about an item you want to list please PM with the details and I can help you further.

Sincerely,

– Moderator

Profile photo of Robert VRobert V
    Participant
    @raver3210

i would like to post some second hand material for sale but dont know how to do it – please advise – Robert – [email protected] – thank you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.