All Topics / General Property / Huge Profit Property

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Profile photo of keikokeiko
    Participant
    @keiko

If you know of a property that you couldn't afford or a property that you like but your not going to buy it then why not post the link here for others to look at, MUST HAVE HUGE PROFIT POTENTIAL otherwise don't post it up

Profile photo of PaulliePaullie
    @paullie

haha you made my day keiko.

Profile photo of seantgseantg
    @seantg

Why not post property deals? if there good, but you are not going to proceed with the purchase. I thought that what this forum was all about, helping others.

Sean.

Profile photo of Jamie MooreJamie Moore
    Participant
    @jamie-m

I don't know if it's a good idea. There's already so much spam on this website. Having an area on the forum that enables users to post "good" property deals will probably result in more spam.

Cheers

Jamie

Jamie Moore | Pass Go Home Loans Pty Ltd
    http://www.passgo.com.au
    Email Me | Phone Me

Mortgage Broker assisting clients Australia wide Email: [email protected]

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Agree with Jamie you would have ever Buyers Agent or unlicensed investor posting all sorts of things here and as advertising is not permitted not convinced you would attract what you are really looking for.

Many of us come across deals almost every week that for some reason we dont want to do (had one across my desk only today) but wouldnt post it as what seems like a good deal to me might not be for someone else and vice versa. I have a minimum amount i need on each deal to make it worth something i consider wheareas someone else may have differing investing parametres.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of keikokeiko
    Participant
    @keiko
    Qlds007 wrote:
    Agree with Jamie you would have ever Buyers Agent or unlicensed investor posting all sorts of things here and as advertising is not permitted not convinced you would attract what you are really looking for.

Many of us come across deals almost every week that for some reason we dont want to do (had one across my desk only today) but wouldnt post it as what seems like a good deal to me might not be for someone else and vice versa. I have a minimum amount i need on each deal to make it worth something i consider wheareas someone else may have differing investing parametres.

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Cheers

Yours in Finance

I'm curious to see what other people think is a good buy hence the reason for my post
    I personally target several different types of properties but always open to expand the brain.
    Anychance you could pm me the deal you past up on? I'm interested to see what it is and what your thoughts were on it and Ile also give you my thoughts and ideas on it 

Profile photo of Jins13Jins13
    Participant
    @jins13

I disagree with this post because I think the thrill of putting in the hardwork, due research and networking with people makes the experience rewarding.

If someone gave me something on a silver plater and said here you go, with nil effort on my part it leaves a sour taste for me.

I think Richard and Jamie who I consider are gentlemans in this forum have always been generous with their knowledge and information.  

Just to add to, taking short cuts which you have done very little homework  will leave an undesirable result.

Profile photo of PaulliePaullie
    @paullie
    Participant
    @keiko
    Jins13 wrote:
    I disagree with this post because I think the thrill of putting in the hardwork, due research and networking with people makes the experience rewarding.

If someone gave me something on a silver plater and said here you go, with nil effort on my part it leaves a sour taste for me.

I think Richard and Jamie who I consider are gentlemans in this forum have always been generous with their knowledge and information.  

Just to add to, taking short cuts which you have done very little homework  will leave an undesirable result.

Well I disagree with your comment as you can look at it in different ways not just the way you have described
    and maybe it leaves a sour taste in your mouth but it doesn't in mine because when someone scratches my back I scratch theres so that it is a win win out come,
    Anyone that has ever looked after me has always had the favour returned and I've also given people information, ideas, jobs etc and made a lot of people wealthy from doing it and a fair few havn't given anything in return but it doesn't bother me. 
    Also I don't  take short cuts, I would still be doing full DD, like I said I'm more interested to see what other people think is a good deal.

Profile photo of Jins13Jins13
    Participant
    @jins13

Well obviously you didnt read my comments properly, as I said nil effort on a silver plater. If you did the due research and worked with someone to get the desirable outcome than thats fine it is a win win situation. My comments did not imply when you have actively worked at it.

Many of your posts these days has been taking more than giving anyway ie your mining towns. Are you saying you are not taking a short cut there than? Letting someone else do all the hard work for you and than you reaping the benefits? Maybe it could come across alot better to mention some of your views and feelings instead of " MUST HAVE HUGE PROFIT POTENTIAL otherwise don't post it up" statement. This implies once again reinforces what I have stated on my earlier post.

My views of course would differ to everyone and thats the beauty about this forum as it is to help one another and share information. 

Participant
    @keiko
    Jins13 wrote:
    Well obviously you didnt read my comments properly, as I said nil effort on a silver plater. If you did the due research and worked with someone to get the desirable outcome than thats fine it is a win win situation. My comments did not imply when you have actively worked at it.

Many of your posts these days has been taking more than giving anyway ie your mining towns. Are you saying you are not taking a short cut there than? Letting someone else do all the hard work for you and than you reaping the benefits? Maybe it could come across alot better to mention some of your views and feelings instead of " MUST HAVE HUGE PROFIT POTENTIAL otherwise don't post it up" statement. This implies once again reinforces what I have stated on my earlier post.

My views of course would differ to everyone and thats the beauty about this forum as it is to help one another and share information. 

Well how do you think I'm gonna learn about mining towns if I don't ask the questions? When I learn some then at a later stage I will share some.
    If you want to call it a short cut then that's fine, I would be thinking you have taken many then.
    Like I said I'm more interested in seeing what other people are interested in and what they think is a good buy and I'm sure that will help other people on the forum as well, will it not? 
    I could put money on it that 95% of what other people are looking at I will not be interested in but some of the other forum members might be, plus anyone that has something decent will not post it up anyway and if they do then they haven't done there home work on it so how will I benifit from it?
    Like I said no matter what the deal is and what info I get I will still always do my own DD on it, I never rely on other peoples information because sometimes it is incorrect
    The reason for putting up Huge Profit was to try and get more of the experienced investor putting up deals where as if I didn't do this I think people would have put up all kinds of rub….

Profile photo of EmsEms
    Participant
    @ems
    Qlds007 wrote:

Cheers

Yours in Finance

Cheers

Yours in Finance

You can always pass them on to me Richard

Ems

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Heh Ems

Would do but the trouble is your Broker might not be able to finance them for you lol.

Cheers

Yours in Finance 

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of EmsEms
    Participant
    @ems
    Qlds007 wrote:
    Heh Ems

Would do but the trouble is your Broker might not be able to finance them for you lol.

Cheers

Yours in Finance 

Impossible, my broker can finance anything!!  

Profile photo of CatalystCatalyst
    Participant
    @catalyst
    Jins13 wrote:

So you don't believe in Buyers Agents then?

They can hand me a good deal on a silver platter anytime they like. I'll have no sour taste. I have bought through an agent and it had a VERY desirable result.

Also if I see a deal that I can't follow through with I'm happy to let friends that buy similar properties to me, know about it. Similarly a friend once rang me about a property she couldn't buy because of finance, asking if I'd be interested in it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.